Just returned from a great week in Cancun at the Royal Solaris. Great friendly staff! So nice to see them interacting with each other and be so happy. Always had smiles and more than happy to help you with anything! The entire hotel is so very clean! The pool is so beautiful and kept so clean everyday. The entire staff was so friendly and inviting. Have to give a big thanks to Roberto at the pool! Never went without a drink. He was totally awsome! Loved the breakfast buffet and had snack bar at the pool. Great beach. Ocean colors are amazing! Lucky enough to see a sea turtle nest her eggs right in front of the hotel! Can't say enough about our stay at the Royal Solaris. Would go back and stay here in a minute. Great staff and good times had by all!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel's VIKS Club offers a 6,324-square-foot recreation area for children. Supervised activities include video games, arts and crafts, and painting lessons. The mini water park features The Arch, a themed aquatic area with elephants, gorillas, zebras, rhinoceroses, hippopotamuses, giraffes, and a children's pool and three waterslides. The club is open morning until early evening in the winter, and morning until evening in the summer.Daily adult activities include pool aerobics, bingo, contests, fashion shows, cooking lessons, and athletic competitions. Nightly entertainment shows such as Mexican night and Latino night are produced by the resort's activities/entertainment staff in an air-conditioned theater. After-dark activities also include complimentary one-way transportation to the nightlife area of Cancún.A 300-square-meter health-and-beauty spa features separate steam rooms for men and women. Spa services include massage, body wraps and scrubs, hydrotherapy, and facials. Waxing and hair/nail care are provided by the beauty salon. Open-air massage and hair braiding are offered as well. (Surcharge for all spa treatments, beauty services, and hair braiding.)An air-conditioned, fitness center with mirrored walls contains cardio and weight machines as well as free weights. Within the resort are jewelry, clothing and gift/sundries shops. The resort purifies its water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Solaris Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Solaris Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Royal Solaris Caribe
- Solaris Resort Cancun
- Royal Solaris Cancun Mexico