My Husband and I just returned home from a 1 week stay at Royal Solaris....We had a fantastic time!! The entertainment staff were wonderful!! Fernanda, Hana, and Manuel were our favorite!! The nightly shows were so great!! The drinks were ok....The food in the buffet for lunch and dinner were not the best....The breakfast buffet was good....Fresh omelets and waffles or pancakes were very good....The service was phenomenal!! We never had any problems if we needed anything....The floors of the hotel when wet are VERY slippery, I fell getting out of the elevator our first night, luckily I didn't break anything, but I could have....=( There are ALOT of steps to get from either the lobby or the ground floor to the pool area....Marco Polo was the BEST dinners we had....Rosa Arias went above and beyond for my husband and I....Thank you Rosa....Upon arrival to our room, we had the bed decorated for our anniversary....I felt we were treated so wonderfully and the little extras we got made our trip so much more special...We had a romantic dinner for 2 on the beach which was fantastic!! The views are breathtaking and the water of the ocean is beautiful....The weather was so-so...It rained more than we would have liked but it gave us some shade from the sun....It was also very hot!! The lobby area needs to be a lot cooler and the rooms always felt wet.....The bathroom area was small but manageable and the shower was the worst....The bed was on the hard side as well...However, we both slept like babies...But a vacation is what you make of it....We had a great time!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel's VIKS Club offers a 6,324-square-foot recreation area for children. Supervised activities include video games, arts and crafts, and painting lessons. The mini water park features The Arch, a themed aquatic area with elephants, gorillas, zebras, rhinoceroses, hippopotamuses, giraffes, and a children's pool and three waterslides. The club is open morning until early evening in the winter, and morning until evening in the summer.Daily adult activities include pool aerobics, bingo, contests, fashion shows, cooking lessons, and athletic competitions. Nightly entertainment shows such as Mexican night and Latino night are produced by the resort's activities/entertainment staff in an air-conditioned theater. After-dark activities also include complimentary one-way transportation to the nightlife area of Cancún.A 300-square-meter health-and-beauty spa features separate steam rooms for men and women. Spa services include massage, body wraps and scrubs, hydrotherapy, and facials. Waxing and hair/nail care are provided by the beauty salon. Open-air massage and hair braiding are offered as well. (Surcharge for all spa treatments, beauty services, and hair braiding.)An air-conditioned, fitness center with mirrored walls contains cardio and weight machines as well as free weights. Within the resort are jewelry, clothing and gift/sundries shops. The resort purifies its water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Royal Solaris Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Solaris Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Royal Solaris Caribe
- Solaris Resort Cancun
- Royal Solaris Cancun Mexico