It's just easier to talk of the pros and cons of this hotel.
Pros: Good food (but not amazing), friendly staff, good price
Negatives: rooms are honestly old and not that attractive. The "views" are poor as most of the higher rooms you can only see sky. The lack of a balcony is kind of a bummer if you get a room like that, so make sure you ask for a balcony/jacuzzi room. The jacuzzi room is actually great! The pool area is LOUD. We kind of hung out at the beach the whole time, so it's avoidable. They bring you the drinks to the beach.
1. Get a jacuzzi room (or balcony at the minimum).
2. Do mexican night at Las Fuentes
3. Lounge at the beach for quiet time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel's VIKS Club offers a 6,324-square-foot recreation area for children. Supervised activities include video games, arts and crafts, and painting lessons. The mini water park features The Arch, a themed aquatic area with elephants, gorillas, zebras, rhinoceroses, hippopotamuses, giraffes, and a children's pool and three waterslides. The club is open morning until early evening in the winter, and morning until evening in the summer.Daily adult activities include pool aerobics, bingo, contests, fashion shows, cooking lessons, and athletic competitions. Nightly entertainment shows such as Mexican night and Latino night are produced by the resort's activities/entertainment staff in an air-conditioned theater. After-dark activities also include complimentary one-way transportation to the nightlife area of Cancún.A 300-square-meter health-and-beauty spa features separate steam rooms for men and women. Spa services include massage, body wraps and scrubs, hydrotherapy, and facials. Waxing and hair/nail care are provided by the beauty salon. Open-air massage and hair braiding are offered as well. (Surcharge for all spa treatments, beauty services, and hair braiding.)An air-conditioned, fitness center with mirrored walls contains cardio and weight machines as well as free weights. Within the resort are jewelry, clothing and gift/sundries shops. The resort purifies its water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Otel, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Royal Solaris Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Solaris Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Royal Solaris Caribe
- Solaris Resort Cancun
- Royal Solaris Cancun Mexico