Grand Oasis Cancun
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Oh! by Oasis(Cancun)
View Hotel
Smart Cancun by Oasis(Cancun)
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
Rivemar(Cancun)
11,091 results
All reviewscoyote locomaria bonitayounger crowdparty atmospherecoco bongoshowscareyescircusblastcarlos
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 12, 2013

We visited the grand oasis cancun for a week at the beginning of December this year. It was a great time to go because they resort wasn't packed and there was great weather. Lots of great restaurants and bars to hit up!! Shoutout to Christopher at the front desk for being an allstar. Loved that there was a relaxing side of the pool as well as a crazy party side, and you could visit whichever one you wanted to depending on your mood.

Room Tip: get away from the main pyramid and try to get rooms near the beach
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Emily M
Atención C, RP at Grand Oasis Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2013

Dear Emily,

Thank you for your kind comments, we are pleased to know that you have enjoyed your vacations in our hotel and we are delighted to have met your expectations.

We are glad you enjoyed our atmosphere by the pool, since we work really hard to make sure our guests have an amazing time with us.

Also, it is gratifying to receive such great comments regarding our staff; we will surely congratulate them for their terrific job.

Hope to see you again on your next visit to Cancun.

Reviewed December 11, 2013

So I came to Cancun for my birthday with six other friends Sep 20-25. When we first arrived we had to wait FOUR hours for are room to be "cleaned". Being aggravated how the trip was even starting out we decided to go to lunch at the Mexican restaurant by the pool. It was by far the most horrible food I have ever ate. Menu did not have many options and who knows what we had even ate! Ugh! Finally after 4 hours of waiting we received are room. When we checked in the room it had a horrible stench (mix of bleach and sewer). As the next couple days went on we realized that there was suppose to be "17" restaurants Open HOWEVER we could barely find one place to eat during lunch every day and hardly anything open for breakfast and dinner. Everything was closed down! And to top if off NOONE in this hotel spoke English!! It was so frustrating because I feel as If they did know what we were saying, but did not care to help. They literally treated us "Americans" as trash! The staff was horrible and not helpful at all! And to top everything all off the 3rd day we were At this hotel we went out to have some drinks that night (for my birthday) As we got back to the hotel we were in a taxi cab. We pulled up to the front of the hotel. A group of 5 was standing outside the lobby. The guy in the group leans over and opens the taxi door and PUNCHES me in the side of the ear!!!! Causing it to bleed! In shock of what happen obviously my fiancé jumps out of the car and tackles the guy to the ground! After everything that had happen hotel security came and stopes everything and kicked my group of six out of he hotel!!!!! I was so unbelievably mortified that this even happen. Not to mention it was MY birthday and we are getting kicked out for self defense! While the random people who decided to fight us got to stay. We had no intent to harm anybody we were simply pulling back up to the hotel from being out enjoying my birthday night and then having to deal with some drunk guy ruining are night by hitting me in my face! After this happen we left the hotel and still had 3 days left of are vacation. We had to spend 1000's of dollars to book a whole other resort to stay the next few days. Because we were "Americans" we got the punishment and got kicked out! I work for the airlines so I travel ALL the time and I have NEVER in my life been treated so bad! I never really leave feed back but there was noway that I could not say something about this hotel! Please I would never recommend this hotel to anyone. It is the biggest waste of money and I can promise you that you will not be treated how you are suppose to be treated! It was a nightmare!!!!

• Stayed: September 2013
3  Thank Crandall22
Atención C, RP at Grand Oasis Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2013

Dear Caitlin Randall,

We are truly sorry for the inconveniences with the Restaurants you had on you recent stay. Please note that all of your comments and opinions are very important to us and will be submitted to the right department to take the necessary actions to correct them and provide new options for our guests in the in the future.

Furthermore, about the inconvenient outside the lobby that you mentioned, we want to let you know that the safety and welfare of our guests are our main goal, this is why inappropriate behaviors are not allowed in our facilities.

We regret that your experience has not been pleasant.

Reviewed December 11, 2013

As a young 17-23 year old male in my prime. This was the place to be. A party resort is what they aim to be. The room was clean and the grounds were kept nice. The pools were always active and a fun time. The food was good enough. Party? Come here....

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
5  Thank LexLuger
Atención C, RP at Grand Oasis Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2013

Dear Lex,

Thank you for your kind comments. We are pleased to know that you have enjoyed your vacations in our hotel and we are delighted to have met your expectations.

It is a pleasure to know that you enjoyed our concept and our fun and entertaining environment, we work hard to create positive experiences in our guests for you to remember our hotel with a huge smile.

We hope you can visit us again soon.

Reviewed December 11, 2013

I stayed at the Grand Oasis and I really had the pleasure to meet Mr. Hasan Ali. Mi Ali really makes our stay different from other vacation that we had in several hotels or other countries. He personal detail , attention and dedication to our and his guests make things way different .I have no words to how to say THANK YOYU MR ALI.
Mr. Ali is professional and we are honored to meet him.
We will be back.
Thanks

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank siham m
Atención C, RP at Grand Oasis Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2013

Dear Siham,

We are pleased to greet you and at the same time thank you for choosing our hotel during your visit to Cancun. Likewise express our appreciation for the flattering words we received from your stay with us.

We greatly appreciate the special mention of those members of our team who helped make your stay more pleasant.
We are proud to say we have a staff always ready to give their best at all times and create positive experiences for our guests, we will surely congratulate them for their amazing job.

Hope to see you again soon and do not hesitate on contacting us if we can assist you with anything on your next stay.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

It is definitely a party resort! There is always a DJ and party going on by the pool. They have games going on daily, the bartenders are quick with drinks and there is constant entertainment. All the saff was really friendly and helpful. Edele and Diego are by far the best bartenders!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Brianna B

Dear Brianna,

We appreciate the time you have taken to leave such nice and detailed comments about our Hotel.

We are delighted you enjoyed our atmosphere and our entertainment, an important part of our effort is to create unforgettable experiences and our entertainment department works hard to offer shows and activities to achieve it.

We will surely congratulate our staff for always being attentive, smiling, and helping you in everything they could.

It is very pleasant for us to know that you had a great time and a wonderful vacation.
We look forward to see you again soon.