My husband and I had a wonderful time at the Grand Oasis. We could hear the ocean from our room, the view was breathtaking. The staff was friendly and always smiled at us. There were always people cleaning so everything looked spotless. I loved the damp aromatherapy washrags to wipe my hands and face when I came in from the beach. I also enjoyed the fresh juice in the lobby.
We were told that included with the all-inclusive package was paddle boats. I can't rememer the name of the place, but we walked there to ride paddle boats in the lagoon and were told they were no longer included. Other than that, our stay was wonderful.
We spent most of our time on the beach. We enjoyed the shows and dinner. Spring Breakers were kept on the opposite side so we could still enjoy the quiet beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- They don't call me The Entertainer for nothing: I'm the Grandmaster of fun, hosting live concerts, festivals and shows, even themed parties - plus everyday surprises like dancers in the lobby, and comedy skits by the longest pool in Cancun. I'm a Little more exlusive than my sister resort, Oasis Cancun, with extra amenities to make you feel special. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Grand Oasis Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Oasis Hotel Cancun
- Grand Oasis Cancun Mexico
- Oasis Cancun
- Cancun Oasis
- Oasis Grand Cancun
- Grand Oasis Cancun Reviews
- Grand Oasis Resort Cancun
- Grand Oasis Cancun Hotel
- Oasis Hotel Cancun Mexico