Beachscape Kin Ha Villas & Suites
$371
$189
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Le Blanc Spa Resort(Cancun)
$886
$101
$560
$379
galahotels.com
Hard Rock Hotel Cancun(Cancun)
$390
Cancelon
1,996 results
All reviewsone bedroom suitehotel zonebeautiful beachno elevatorfull kitchenstandard roombus stopbreakfast includedcalm watersbeach barocean viewwhite sandzona hoteleracoco bongoyogurtconvenience storeisla mujeres
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 29, 2009

I'm not going to bore you with the same info that everyone else raves about. My wife and twin 5 y.o had a top floor 1bdrm (2406) (remember no elevators) and had a 2 part wrap-around balcony facing the sea. Awesome. Got the free breakfast. Perfect except no sausage or bacon for the kids. Food at A.V. Never ate there. It was are 10 year anniv and we were set to explore. Best beach, almost compares to shoal bay in Anquilla. Swingset with slide next to pool which has a wading area for kids. Everyone was awesome, epecially Alex bringing drinks to the beach. Side trips only to Isla Mujeras only to buy some silver and east at playa lancheros. Best grilled fish you can buy (whole fish grilled $8 usa). Took bus to walmart to load up on groceries since we had a stocked kitchen. Dont listen to what people tell you, everying is in spanish. Corono, $12usa for a case. Take a taxi home. $9 usa. As far as restaurants best meal as Lorenziios (spelling) for Lobster on our anniv. My wife had the 20oz TAIL), and could barely finish it. If you have young kids, ask them to put you next to the alligator. Also went to La Parilla (http://www.laparrilla.com.mx/index_en.shtml). They have a special kids room where theres only one way out and you can ask for a table near the room. Food was cheap and good mexican specialties. Also La Dolce Vita for great italian.
Plan to return next year if I can wait that long, even though the wife wants to explore antigua. In my mind, having been all over the carribean, Cancun is close to the USA, and has a lot to offer. One last thing. I have always stayed on the carribean side of cancun (the water is rougher and a little more blue) and I swore I would never stay on the gulf side (A.V Blue water, no waves) because I though it looked "ugly" Taking a chance on Trip Advisor, I was blown away by the water and the beach at Ambiance villas. It was truly breathtaking. Any ? email me brianheatherben@comcast.net.

Brian - Maryland

Reviewed December 29, 2009

We booked online in a package. Upgraded to the one bedroom with pull our to get more room and the kitchen. Our goal was rest & relax. Got it all. Rooms were clean and water was hot! Towels were oversized!!! Pull out wasn't the best and the last night we pulled it off and put it on the floor. BUT the king bed was very comfortable!!! Having the kitchen was great for freezing water and storing leftovers. Our plan included an American breakfast, so we loaded up and ate smaller lunches. Staff recommendations for dinners were good. Booze at the beach was reasonable and the staff helpful as we were trying new drinks daily:). Lunches were reasonable too so we didn't have to leave our lounge chairs. THERE BEACH WAS THE BEST. We walked and compared. Free high speed in the lobby and we got it on our balcony too.

Reviewed December 23, 2009

We stayed at the Kin Ha Villas from Dec. 10-15, and we enjoyed it very much. The beach is really pretty and the waters are extremely calm. We have stayed further down in the hotel zone before (Cancun Real Resort, Flamingo,etc.) where the waves are huge, so this was a nice change of pace. For the price of the rooms, this hotel is excellent. The few drawbacks are: no ice machines, no elevators, and the breakfast is not very good.

Next time we will definitely stay at the Kin Ha, but we will make sure we get a suite with a kitchen on a lower floor. This way we can travel into the city to Walmart, pick up groceries and make some meals of our own in our room. Otherwise, definitely give this hotel a try. I am sure you won't be dissapointed by the price!!

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 21, 2009

I stayed at AV with my wife & 1 year daughter and have no doubt giving it a 5 star - for plenty of things- the staff was courteous - they upgraded us to a family room with microwave & fridge seeing the need for the baby. The hotels and room were kept clean - the best part was that the beach is safe & great for young childrens. I stayed at Hilton as well (a little south) & the beach there was unsafe for adults also. The food was great & the continental breakfast for $10pp is a delight. I highly recommend this place for couples with young childrens.

Reviewed December 15, 2009

We checked in on December 8-12 .we had a one bedroom suite with the breakfast plan.the rooms were clean,towels were never a problem and all the staff were friendly and very helpfull. I did'tn get the sense thst they were being nice just for a tip I think that most Mexican people are just geinuley nice. Get the breakfast plan when you book it's worth the money. The pool is very nice and it's good for the kids ,the grounds are well maintained .The food at the restaurant is good and affordable and the drinks are not ovre priced . There is a small grocery store close by (three blocks to the right when you exit the hotel) for cheap sodas ,water ,beer and food items. Go and have fun you'll enjoy it. We had a 4yr old and she loved it, had lots of fun. the beach is wonderfull with clean white sand ,no big surf ,just nice calm water good for the little ones.

1  Thank manzanman