This was our 21st year. This is a fantastic place and the people here make you feel like we are part of their family. The beach is the best in Cancun and the sand is soft and white and never gets hot.
We saw changes from last year. Some new people at the front desk and new waiters and chef in the restaurant.
We still have Fidel in the bar and he makes great margaritas also home made sangrita and is still the best bartender.
Jorge Dominquez is still the General Manager and doing a very good job.
We arrived on January 28th and left April 3rd and we have confirmed reservations for over 2 months for next year
We submit a review each year and encourage people who have not stayed there before to e mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is not a large hotel where people have to fight for recliners around the pool and beach. It is very laid back and great for people who like a large beach and no stress. It is especially good for families with young children as beach has no large waves or undertow and a lifeguard on duty.
We recommend the one bedroom suite facing the ocean. This is sligtly more expensive but well worth it as it has an awesome view. This has a large kitchen with all appliances and should you need something just call the front desk and the convenience store on the grounds sells 20 litres of bottled water for only 42 pesos and ask the front desk for a dispenser. The rooms are kept clean and the maid comes everyday. We enjoy eating breakfast on our balcony or in the restaurant.
Beach towels are available near the pool and if you get them sandy just trade them in for clean ones.The pool is well maintained with a shallow area for small children. There is also a gated area near the pool for children that has a jungle jim and other things for them to play with. Toys for the children are available at the booth that dispenses towels and you may have to sign for them. There are pails and shovels and squirt guns and flotation devices - toys too numerous to mention.
We like to tip the maids daily and leave a substancial tip when we leave to show appreciation.
The hotel is right on the bus route and one comes by every few minutes. 2 and 15 go to Market 28 and Wal-Mart and #1 goes downtown to Tulume Ave and goes north towards the bus station. All for 9.5 pesos.
The new front desk manager is Oscar and many other good people like Lorenzo,Jennifer, Melanie and Caroline just to name a few. The bellmans are Isasc and William, Israel.
For reservations, ask for Paula and the toll free number from the US is 1-866-340-9082 and if she isnt available ask for the General Manager Jorge Dominquez and tell him I referred you.
They have laundry facilities on the grounds - just go to the front desk for the tokens for the washer and dryer.
The supermarket across the street and over 2 blocks to he right is still the best place to go for beer and pop, bread and lots of other things and the pizza place down the same block has the best pizza in Cancun.
The groundskeepers keep everything trimmed and looking great and should you want a coconut just ask one of them to get one for you and cut the top off. Tip him
Should you have any questions at all be sure and email us at email@example.com
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Beachscape Kin Ha Villas & Suites Cancun, is proud to present the best and most conforting experience in an enviroment specialy designed to bring peace and relaxation at the best natural beach in Cancun. In the heart of the hotel zone, guards the blue ocean and white soft sand of our hotel, also the biggest suites with a special design with one, two and three bedrooms give us an original an unique concept to present. Beachscape Kin Ha offers special moments that with a friendly treatment, you will wish they last for ever. Make your moments unforgettable memories, let us belong in those memories and allow us to offer you our beach, our pride ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Beachscape Kin Ha Villas & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachscape Kin Ha Villas Hotel Cancun
- Beachscape Kin Ha Villas And Suites
- Ambience Villas
- Ambiance Cancun
- Ambience Villa Cancun