Stayed here in June 2008. With 16 friends of mine. I had sourced hotels in Cancun based on where they stand on Trip Advisor compared to price and felt this seemed like the best option. I think everyone had a good time, it had good size rooms that were clean and fairly modern. Large pool that never seemed too busy. Right on the beach and a really nice part of the beach at that.
It is a little distance from the main street where bars and clubs are but a pleasant stroll. I would definitely recommend this place to you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Beachscape Kin Ha Villas & Suites Cancun, is proud to present the best and most conforting experience in an enviroment specialy designed to bring peace and relaxation at the best natural beach in Cancun. In the heart of the hotel zone, guards the blue ocean and white soft sand of our hotel, also the biggest suites with a special design with one, two and three bedrooms give us an original an unique concept to present. Beachscape Kin Ha offers special moments that with a friendly treatment, you will wish they last for ever. Make your moments unforgettable memories, let us belong in those memories and allow us to offer you our beach, our pride ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Beachscape Kin Ha Villas & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachscape Kin Ha Villas And Suites
- Beachscape Kin Ha Villas Hotel Cancun
- Ambience Villas
- Ambiance Cancun
- Ambience Villa Cancun