I have travelled the world for both business and pleasure but this was must first time staying at an adult exclusive resort. I had a fantastic time and have nothing but great things to say about the Temptation Resort. FYI, I also was traveling solo.
My intentions were to relax and enjoy everything the Resort and Cancun had to offer, I am also an avid Scuba diver so did went diving for a day off site.
The room was fantastic and clean, I do not like having cleaning staff make up my room every day anywhere I stay but the cleaning staff was always greeting me with a smile and the same question of whether I wanted my room cleaned every day-it was kind of nice to have them be that attentive.
The buffet food is pretty much the same every day but they do have some theme nights where they have specific foods. One night they had seafood night and I was in heaven-all you can eat crab legs, grilled jumbo shrimp...but the best part about the food was the restaurants. The asian food restaurant at Tempation is amongst the best asian food I have ever had. The serving staff at all the restaurants were fantastic with great humour and service.
If you are there to partake in the sexy activities they are there for you, if you do not then you can choose not to participate. I do not understand some of the negative reviews that say they were uncomfortable with this? For example, one guy on his honeymoon volunteered to play strip billiards and when he continued to follow along and get stripped, then put on a womans thong, then was made to lay down ,get covered in syrup, whipped cream then was asked to run around the resort like this he did not complain at all and it was all voluntary. Then later that evening I talked to him and his wife and they complained about how terrible it was that they made him do that and he was never going to return there...duh!?? When they ask you to meet about the time share, smile and say "no" if you are not interested.
The only complaint I have is that, for when I went, Dec18-25 2009, there were not that many single ladies there. Yet, some of the other single guys that were there the previous week or stayed prior told me that it is not usually the case.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 384-room Temptation Resort Spa welcomes singles and couples to a hip and sexy take on the all-inclusive holiday. The topless optional, over-21 atmosphere gets you invigorated and refreshed. Amenities include three swimming pools each with a different theme (action packed, relaxation and sports), Jacuzzis, beach, five restaurants, six bars, fitness center, spa, beauty salon, nightly entertainment, room service, 24-hour meal service and daily activity programs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Temptation Cancun Resort. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Temptation Hotel Cancun
- Temptation Resort Cancun
- Blue Bay Mexico
- Temptations Cancun
- Blue Bay Resort Cancun
- Temptation Resort Spa Cancun
- Blue Bay Cancun Mexico
- Temptations Resort Cancun
- Blue Bay Getaway Spa Cancun
- Temptation Cancun