I just returned from my second trip to Temptations and was wishing I was still there. I became a member last year ( my first visit) and just loved it, however this year coming back was even better. As a member you get a personal butler Alberto who makes your stay the best you could dream of. All the staff is outstanding and they remember your name which just blows me away when there are so many people there. If you have a concern Norma or her handsome counter part ( can't remember his name) would address the issue immediately and it was resolved.
The resort is a place to have fun and relax, you can go to the sexy pool and hang out and have a huge party or you can go to the quiet pool and relax. Topless is everywhere, if this is an issue for you than you need to go to a resort where it is not adults only. However from my experience anywhere in the Carribean it is okay to go topless so maybe you need to stay in the states where it is not okay. As an adults only resort you will see adults letting loose and enjoying themselves, this is why we are on vacation, this is the place to go!!!!
The food is very good and all the restaurants cater to your needs, the buffet is excellent and offers a huge variety of everything, the fresh fruit is the best. Breakfast of eggs to order, omelets what ever you want. I have to say my favorite place this year was the Tex-Mex for both breakfast and dinner.
There were three of us there as members and we brought along another couple who were not members, and we ended up hooking up with 5 other people while we were there and became a party of 10, everywhere we went the accomidated our needs, what more can you ask for when you are on vacation? We have made new friends and have kept in touch all going thru Temptaions withdrawl together from Maine to the UK. We are already planning next years trip so we can all hook up again.
As far as safety goes, no worries, you can take the bus into town and back very cheap and safe. The resort has security to keep out unwanted people and to watch over the guests not overpowering but you do see them.
A few must do activities are the parasailing, day trip to the Island (it leaves right from the dock at the resort), and a visit to the ruins.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Temptation Cancun Resort, “The Playground for Grown-Ups”, caters to adults only (21+), offering a vibrant and passion-infused, topless-optional environment for the chic, the confident and the free-spirited traveler. Designed by Karim Rashid, Temptation offers 426 rooms and suites, plus newly innovated guest areas. There are seven specialized restaurants, 5 bars and a gourmet cafe. The property also features a spectacular spa & sophisticated fitness center. Temptation Cancun Resort… “The Playground for Grown-Ups”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Temptation Cancun Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Temptation Hotel Cancun
- Temptation Resort Cancun
- Blue Bay Mexico
- Temptations Cancun
- Blue Bay Resort Cancun
- Temptation Resort Spa Cancun
- Blue Bay Cancun Mexico
- Temptations Resort Cancun
- Blue Bay Getaway Spa Cancun
- Temptation Cancun