First off I want to say when I pay for a ocean view I expect a ocean view!! We had maybe a pillow sized view of the ocean and that was only if we were bending down to look or hanging over the balcony to look down the towards everyone else's balcony to see the ocean. VERY disappointed in the view! Room was also very small compared to the other all inclusive resorts we have been to! Should have waited a little longer to see what our "room that wasn't ready yet" looked like. Also our room was right by Paty O's and I know that's the place to hang out and drink/mingle but going until the wee hours of the next morning is pushing it! Or at least turn the music down a little! And what is with the no clocks anywhere??? Very annoying!! It can't be that expensive to buy every room a little clock radio!! Heard multiple people complaining about this!
Also down our hall there were always dirty dishes on the floor, I don't know if something was being fed or what but it was a little bit of a turn off walking out in the morning.
Food was not amazing, we did not care for Margaritas at all, how can you not make a good burger? Also the other things on the menu were nothing to brag about either. The only place we enjoyed was the Italian place and the seafood restaurant. The buffet was average.
The pools were pretty small especially the main pool not big enough for everyone to get to enjoy on the fun without being over crowded. Also where was the hot tub?? There were 6 hot tub looking things in the pools but no hot water...what gives?
Also the time share people. Get rid of them! We blew them off and lost $20 they make you put on deposit. We then kept on getting phone calls from them at crazy times of the day trying to get us to come down but we kept saying we were busy.
Over all this place was average, really wish we could have had a better room. Nothing to really brag about but nothing that was really bad either.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Temptation Cancun Resort, “The Playground for Grown-Ups”, caters to adults only (21+), offering a vibrant and passion-infused, topless-optional environment for the chic, the confident and the free-spirited traveler. Designed by Karim Rashid, Temptation offers 426 rooms and suites, plus newly innovated guest areas. There are seven specialized restaurants, 5 bars and a gourmet cafe. The property also features a spectacular spa & sophisticated fitness center. Temptation Cancun Resort… “The Playground for Grown-Ups”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Temptation Cancun Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Temptation Hotel Cancun
- Temptation Resort Cancun
- Blue Bay Mexico
- Temptations Cancun
- Blue Bay Resort Cancun
- Temptation Resort Spa Cancun
- Blue Bay Cancun Mexico
- Temptations Resort Cancun
- Blue Bay Getaway Spa Cancun
- Temptation Cancun