Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
3,441 results
All reviews blue bay sea adventure el meco kids club entertainment staff junior suite ocean view family vacation hot dogs ferry to isla mujeres lot of seaweed cancun resort nachos swim up bar make reservations golf cart hamburger
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The only 2 positive things I can say is that the staff was very friendly and tried to be as helpful as possible. The other was the water park and beach kept my 9 year old very happy! Other then that, there is nothing positive I can say. The resort is older and run down. It needs major upgrades and repairs in the units as well as the resort itself. Rusty shower heads, leaking tub, corroded lamps, tv didn't work. run down towels (holes, stained, material quality). The waterpark had areas that the water was not coming out of the tubes etc. From the first day, we were not happy. My husband did go talk to the front desk the same night we checked in and we asked what our options to check out the following morning(we would not leave at night not knowing the areas in another country). They said we would have to pay for that night and pay for an additional night even if we didn't stay. My husband asked me to try it out. We ended up sticking it out and made "the best of it" . Our family is not fancy at all so I was not just being stuck up and complaining for no reason! I would NOT recommend this resort to anyone! This vacation will be one to remember forever! It goes down as the worst stay ever!

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with RCI
2  Thank DCMJD
SERVICIOAHUESPEDES, Guest Service at All Ritmo Cancun Resort & Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your comments, we are sorry to hear that your stay was not the most pleasant, we will follow up because your opinion helps us to improve.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had an amazing holiday in this resort. To the staff who maintained the beach and kept the seaweed abay, I take my hat of to you. You did an amazing job.
Kids entertainment was brilliant around the pool and the snack bar was well stocked through out the day.
Kids loved it

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank F2199IEcraigm
SERVICIOAHUESPEDES, Asistente de Gerencia at All Ritmo Cancun Resort & Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your comments, we are so glad to know that you had a great stay with us. We´ll see you soon guys!!!

Reviewed January 5, 2020

Isai was a very kind and funny bartender who made me feel welcomed and made my trip that much better to Cancun Mexico my trip was so much better with kind people like Isai he was an amazing person and would call him a friend thank you isai

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank owenv2020
SERVICIOAHUESPEDES, Asistente de Gerencia at All Ritmo Cancun Resort & Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2020

Thank you for your comments, we are so glad to know that you had a great time, Isai and the rest of the staff hope to see you soon.

Reviewed January 4, 2020 via mobile

Our family stayed here 4 nights just before Christmas! The resort is older but very clean. Most staff were friendly and helpful but not all. Our housekeeping staff NEVER left us clean wash clothes. Another issue we had was the requirement to make reservations to the restaurants other than buffet. One day my husband went to make reservations, standing in line for quit some time to be told they were not taking reservations that night. A list of when restaurants were open would have been nice.
The waterpark was nice, our kids thoroughly enjoyed it. The beach was small but very nice! The staff at the waterpark bar and lunch buffet were AWESOME! So very nice and pleasant!
The main buffet ran out of things quickly and the staff in there were not very attentive. Overall, we had fun but would not return.

Date of stay: December 2019
2  Thank MCF654

Thank you for your comments, i´m really sorry to hear about your experience, we are working on your comments as your opinion is very important to us, thank you for letting us know.

Reviewed January 4, 2020 via mobile

My family recently visited this resort ...... we had 10 people total, 5 adults and 5 kids. My kids had never been to Mexico before...... and we had an incredible vacation!!!! The staff members really took this trip to another level ...... our kids were completely entertained, engaged, and cared for ....... we would like to extend a warm and special thank you to Brandon, Steven, Joanna, Daphne, Lenny ..... your team MADE OUR TRIP ..... and are the reason we would want to return for another great experience....... God bless you all!!!!

Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank Klwoods777

Thank you for your comments, we are so glad to know that you had a great time, your opinion is very important to us, we hope to see you soon.