We were here from April 4th to the 14th and could not have asked for more. We arrived around noon on the 4th, it was hot, kids were tired and we knew our room wouldn't be ready. We got a drink, walked around and soon enough we were in.
Rooms - we had an oceanview and I would highly recommend it. Lots of space, microwave and fridge, perfect with small kids. (ours are 3 and 5) Our room had a king bed and a pull out couch (neon pink) which thrilled the kids. Very clean, air conditioning wasn't noisy, my only complaint was the hot water. If you tried to shower or bath kids from around 4-6 you were doing it in cold water or had none at all. Big deal, shower at a different time. Its a big place and that's a busy time.
Food - not fantastic. Breakfast was always excellent in the buffet. Lunch and dinner were pretty bland and often looked sloppy. You won't starve but I would not say its good food. They do have a kids section with Disney bowls especially for them however it wasn't usually much better. The snack restaurants out on the patio and by the waterpark have burgers, hotdogs, fries and chicken wings, pretty easy to keep kids happy with that.
Pools and Waterpark - awesome. If your kids are little the toddler area is perfect, no deep water. Main pool on the hotel side is also great because one is also super shallow. Yes the waterpark is across the road from the main hotel however you walk through a tunnel to get there not across the busy road as I read in another review and the staff stress constantly that you should not walk on the road. During the weekend there did tend to be more day trippers but we just went to the pools instead.
Shows - excellent, they are interactive, energetic and my kids were mesmerized. My kids loved Charlie who is the activities manager and is also in all of the shows.
On the whole, this is an excellent place to take younger kids. The vacations we look for now are much different than in past years as its about the kids having fun. This place is that. A smaller, kid friendly resort with friendly staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All Ritmo Cancun Resort & Waterpark invites you to enjoy exciting activities for children and fun events for adults in a fun-packed, yet relaxing experience. Include swimming pools with children's swimming areas and inset jacuzzis, white sand beaches, three restaurants, three bars, dinner theater, fitness center, kids club, daily activities and nightly entertainment. All Ritmo Cancun Resort & Waterpark offers you an oasis of family fun for a sunny and unforgettable vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your All Ritmo Cancun Resort & Waterpark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Adventure Resort & Waterpark Hotel Cancun
- Sea Adventure Resort And Waterpark
- Blue Bay Cancun
- Blue Bay Hotel Cancun
- Blue Bay Club Cancun Mexico
- Blue Bay Club Mexico