We just returned from a one-week stay at the resort, and for the most part, we had a great experience. Let me start by saying that booking your transfer through the resort may not be the best option. We made arrangements with the hotel and provided them all of our flight information but the driver was nowhere to be found when we arrived at the airport in Cancun. Luckily, there were some really nice guys from other tour companies that contacted our hotel and tracked down the driver. He was also late for our trip back to the airport.
The rooms were nice, clean, and spacious. Just as a heads-up for anyone travelling with an infant, the cribs they provide are play-pens and were brought up as soon as we requested and were clean and equipped with sheets and a small pillow. We didn't have any issues with the room, there was lots of water pressure and the temperature was fine. Our air conditioner worked fine as well as the small fridge. We saw the housekeeping staff on a reqular basis and they were very flexible with cleaning times as our kids often napped during the day. There was always a towel creation in the bed and the kids were always excited to see what it might be that day.
The food was about a 6/10. Breakfast was great with lots of fresh fruit, pastries, and fresh omlettes. We ate lunch every day at the grill at the waterpark and it was O.K. but got boring by the end of the week (we could have ventured to other lunch spots, but it never seemed very convenient). Dinner could use some improvement. We did not starve, but my kids (age 1&3) ate a lot of bread and vegetables. It would have made a huge different to us if there was at least a simple pasta option available at dinner. I also agree with other others that ice cream would be a great addition.
The waterpark made the trip for us. My kids LOVED the waterslides and the splash pad. Even my one year old went down the waterslides with us and squeeled with glee the whole time. The waterpark was never very busy and there were no issues finding chairs or waiting for slides. It was nice that there were relatively no rules at the waterpark and we could all go down the slides together.
The staff were nice and did try to get us involved. The beach was not fabulous... it looks like they are at risk of losing a lot of the beach and are trying to save it. By the end of the trip we felt that we got good value for the cost, which was quite low. I don't think I would pay much more than we did, but would go back or recommend it to friends for the right price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All Ritmo Cancun Resort & Waterpark invites you to enjoy exciting activities for children and fun events for adults in a fun-packed, yet relaxing experience. Include swimming pools with children's swimming areas and inset jacuzzis, white sand beaches, three restaurants, three bars, dinner theater, fitness center, kids club, daily activities and nightly entertainment. All Ritmo Cancun Resort & Waterpark offers you an oasis of family fun for a sunny and unforgettable vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your All Ritmo Cancun Resort & Waterpark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Adventure Resort & Waterpark Hotel Cancun
- Sea Adventure Resort And Waterpark
- Blue Bay Cancun
- Blue Bay Hotel Cancun
- Blue Bay Club Cancun Mexico
- Blue Bay Club Mexico