Well my partner of 10 years and friends of ours and their daughter decided to surprise myself and my 8yr old daughter with a trip to this AMAZING resort! .. We had soo much fun just hanging out at the water park and the pool ! the beach was the place where our girl wanted to be most of the time but she loved the water park as well! My"hubby" and Ed really loved the water park and they went down the slides as much as the kids did they even managed to talk myself and "Sandy " to go down !
The entertainment staff are an amazing bunch of young entertainers, the shows they put on for the dinner theaters were top notch I would say! out of all of them my favorite was the Micheal Jackson Tribute, and the poolside and waterpark activities were just as much fun .The activiteis in the evenings in the lobby bar were fun , enjoyed "Mr Mexico the most!
The food was good , didn't really like the Al a Carte meal at Oysters all that much , they book you the table for 2 hours and it actually took us 2 hours to get thru our meal !
The buffet food for breakfast was everything I had hoped it would be and that was "GOOD" my girl never had any trouble finding things to eat and she is one picky eater I tell you ! I just loved the fact that they had bacon !
Lunch and supper were good and the latenight snacking was good as well , the "blue and green" drinks were the best and ask for a " Dirty Monkey" as thats a darn good drink as well if you like bananas.
I am so happy that we went on this trip and were discussing with our friends about things to do the next time we go , and yes we are going again it will be our second time and for our frinds it will be their 3rd ! Dont listen to the views of a teenager as they will always find something wrong with everything, Our room was great up on the 4th floor was a timeshare suite I am sure as it was huge! but just a FYI this place has NO elevators so if you have kids in strollers or have issues with climbing a heck of a lot of stairs it seems then you will want to make sure your on the 1st or 2nd floor! But I am sure you will love the place as much as we did! Go find out for yourselves as thats the only way you will ever truely know!!! and I am sure you wont regret it...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All Ritmo Cancun Resort & Waterpark invites you to enjoy exciting activities for children and fun events for adults in a fun-packed, yet relaxing experience. Include swimming pools with children's swimming areas and inset jacuzzis, white sand beaches, three restaurants, three bars, dinner theater, fitness center, kids club, daily activities and nightly entertainment. All Ritmo Cancun Resort & Waterpark offers you an oasis of family fun for a sunny and unforgettable vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TravelUp, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your All Ritmo Cancun Resort & Waterpark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Adventure Resort And Waterpark
- Sea Adventure Resort & Waterpark Hotel Cancun
- Blue Bay Cancun
- Blue Bay Hotel Cancun
- Blue Bay Club Cancun Mexico
- Blue Bay Club Mexico