“World-class!”

Suites Sina
Ranked #1 of 65 Cancun B&B and Inns
“World-class!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

Our visit to sina suites are absolutely world-class, a smaller hotel that has the best and personal serviceminded people. You really feel special :) very good location only 15minutes walk to the centre. I could really recommend Sina Suites if you are staying in cancun.

• Stayed March 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
Santa Barbara, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

The hotel was ok, and the staff average - nothing bad, but not very helpful either. However, the hotel was super-cheap, and the location is great. It is really close to the club area, so that the bus ride was super short (it is very easy and cheap to get around by bus in the Zona Hoteleira). Also, there were a few small restaurants on the avenue very close to the hotel, and they were all great and cheap eats.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
La Habana, Cuba
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

I stayed 5 nights in Cancun and booked the ground floor family suite. The hotel is a bit further down the main road on "zona hotelera" but only 5 minutes walk from taxi and bus stop. It is located on a quiet cul de sac with fab views on the laguna, superb pool area with very confy relax chairs. Breakfast is served by the pool. Although the room was a bit dated in terms of the deco, it had everything one would expect in this price range (flat screen TV, large bathroom, very confortable king size bed with smooth sheets, kitchen area with cofee, bottles of water....).
What made my stay at the Sina Suite so memorable is the extreme kindness of the staff. I got really panicked on my second day as my Bank card had been refused twice in shops and I was left with no money at all...not a penny ! I walked back to the hotel and went to the receptionist to explain what was hapening to me and that I will contact my bank first thing next morning at office hours in France to solve the problem. But I was shaking at the idea of being left on my own with nothing....and I could not event buy some food for dinner (the hotel does not have a restaurant) .... Well they kindly ordered me a pizza and sent me sodas, water....a full bag of them, to my room. Then when everything was finally arranged with my bank the next day, they kept asking me how I was, if everyhting was OK.....and even best: when I checked out, they never accepted for me to pay for the pizzas and sodas...they just told me to consider their hotel as my home. I trully don't think I have ever received such a warm service from any hotel of this range in the world.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
5 Thank marionhabana
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

Me and my mum went to Cancun and my mum manage to find this little gem!
We absolutely loved this hotel as it was perfect for us! We are not into the all inclusive, 5* star resort holidays in which you never leave your hotel, we prefer to explore the country we're in a bit more and this was perfect. You can see from the pictures a absolutely beautiful hotel and view (which isn't hard in Cancun). This hotel is just enough out of all the crazy shopping and partying of Cancun but still within walking distance.

The staff are the most helpful and welcoming staff I think I've ever come across on my travels (including giving us a lift to the Mexican shopping centre on their way home and walking around with us and translating!)
They have all the connections to do all the days trips (all of which are another experience!)

The pool is beautiful and serene, it was very quiet when we went just after spring break so we often had the entire pool to ourselves.
Breakfast was not massive (fresh fruit and pastries) but was fine for us to get us started for the day. The restaurant ran all day till 4pm so on the days that we stayed and relaxed by the pool lunch was easy!

We upgraded to the larger suite and it was amazing! All the suites have great views of the pool from the balcony. The room was huge, more then enough space. Same goes for the bathroom and kitchen.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank TashaSC
London
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012

I had a bit mixed feelings about staying here because of mixed reviews and unfortunately when I arrived my booking couldn't be found. Luckily the front desk guys were very nice and had a room available which they gave me. It got all sorted out later though and my booking was found.
People have said before this place is hard to find but not really. If you take the bus you get of at the Quetzal street and start walking back until you find Nr. 33. It'll be on the left. It's maybe a 10 min walk from the main Blvd.
The hotel is a bit outdated, i.e. furniture and I also found 2 hairs, on the table and chair. Now I'm funny when it comes to hair in hotel rooms, so they loose points there.
The pool was pretty cold and very shallow but long so good for lane swimming, if you don't hit your knees.
Breakfast is warm croissants with butter and jam, juice or fruit and coffee. I had an American breakfast, which was eggs and a hash brown on top. The breakfast room is lovely, overlooking the pool and the lagoon.
In general the view of the lagoon from the garden in very relaxing. The suites have balconies so it's nice to sit outside there, too.
Would I stay again? For 1 night yes, for a week no.

Room Tip: Get a suite on the 2nd level in the front to overlook the lagoon.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Travelcrazy013
Atlanta, Georgia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2012

I only want to say one words come from their manager/boss, "You do not get internet in the room because you choice the cheapest room." Their Ads show free WiFi and parking.

Other thing like air condition is extremely loud, bad breakfast, duty restroom, just too much cons.

Room Tip: Do not go this kind of private owner hotel any more. One people can go YOUTH HOSTEL. 2 plus go 3+ st...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
5 Thank David y
Finland, Espoo
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2012

If you're looking for your typical Cancun resort hotel, this is not your choice. This is typical hotel you would see in Mediterreanian. The staff was real nice and the food at the bar was excellent. The room had two big beds, refridgerator, TV and A/C. The pool area was enough for us. The hotel is a bit walk away from the hustle, so unless you're prepared to walk at all for your dinner, then this might not be your place. As we stayed only for one night, the room did not matter that much, but I could see there was some rooms which had separate living room area and balcony.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends