If you read all the reviews about this hotel, all the negative ones are from Americans and the good ones are from us British.
The rooms were always clean and tidy and i loved the massive shower rooms you could literally lay in the shower it was that big.
The food selection was ample and the service was always top notch. The drinks were always free-flowing especially the cocktail of the day!
The only critism was that the night entertainment was a bit poor but the reps always had free tickets to either Coco Bongo and The City for us youngsters who wanted to go out until the wee small hours.
The bus stop outside came in handy as you could just jump on and in 5mins your in the main centre. Make sure that when you do go its NOT during Spring Break as all you get is loud American youths shouting and screaming that they can drink at 18 instead of 21.
I would definately go back here
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Well located, with spectacular beach, mostly all the rooms looking for the ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Barcelo, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotel.de, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Occidental Tucancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Hotel Cancun
- Barcelo Hotel Tucancun Beach
- Barcelo Tucancun Beach Hotel
- Tucancun Hotel
- Cancun Barcelo
- Barcelo Tucancun Beach Resort