We are just getting back from our stay at the Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe and are still talking about how GREAT our stay was these last several days.
I want to start out by saying that we have 2 children, ages 4 and 6, and Pamela at the Kids Club could not have been more amazing with our daughters! They loved her and she was SUPER friendly, going out of her way to ensure that they were engaged, happy and well taken care of for the few hours they spent with her and the other staff member most days during our stay.
Jorge, one of the bellhops, went waaaaay out of his way to ensure that my wife and daughters were well-taken care of when we had a hiccup with a private transportation company. He hooked us up with a great taxi driver who we now call upon regularly when we are in Cancun. I was shocked that, with the hundreds of people he meets every week, he remembered them from their short stay at the resort 4 months ago. There is no better feeling than to be remembered. Of course, Jorge was also extremely attentive with our luggage and making sure we were well briefed on the property.
The nightly activities were a lot of fun for us. One evening we were embroiled in a fun trivia contest against other guests, the next WE WERE RELEASING BABY SEA TURTLES into the ocean that had been born on the resort's beach (it's turtle season) and another evening we had a blast at a Mexican fiesta evening featuring traditional games, prizes, a piñata for the kids and then treated to a charrería (technically a sport but more of a traditional dance featuring a Mexican cowboy twirling a large lasso).
Every staff member we encountered was more than friendly and always attentive. The room was very clean, well-stocked and quiet. The view from our balcony was spectacular and only a few steps from the sand.
With kids (and my aversion to wearing pants and shoes on vacation), we stayed away from the featured restaurants and ate at the buffet or one of the several quick food stands around the property. Sure... there might have been a lack of diversity at breakfast (But what more could I have possibly wanted???? It was huge!) and the eggs-to-order station's line might have been a little longer than I wanted to stand in, but the food was, overall, plentiful, accessible and satisfying.
I really liked staying at this resort hotel and look forward to going back for a few days again in October!
Oh yeah, did I mention that they loved our kids and we got to RELEASE NEWLY-HATCHED BABY SEA TURTLES INTO THE OCEAN????
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The most exclusive Cancun All-Inclusive experience is waiting for you! Sunny days, white-sand beaches and spectacular views of the turquoise Caribbean Sea are just a little of the many things you'll enjoy by staying at Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe. Boasting beachfront location, right in the heart of the Hotel Zone, our All-Inclusive family resort in Cancun promises an unforgettable stay in the most popular and exciting destination of the mexican Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe Hotel Cancun
- Caribe Park Royal Grand Cancun