Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe
$249
$337
$330
  • Breakfast included
Hard Rock Hotel Cancun(Cancun)
$465
$356
$269
  • Pool
Le Blanc Spa Resort(Cancun)
$803
$427
$508
$474
7,590 results
All reviewsel miradoritalian restaurantentertainment staffpremier towerpremier poolroyal holidayrooftop barmain towermain poolbali bedsinfinity poolocean viewtime sharenachosmake reservationsdress codespecialty restaurants
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Booked this all-inclusive deal through Bookit.com Great Price and Great time!! All-inclusive is the only way to go! Stayed up in the top section which I think is better as you have exclusive access to infinity pool and swim up bar. Make sure you get there early to bag a Bali bed by the pool. The bar staff up there were so much fun and became like friends - having fun mixing our own cocktail concoctions. The wood fired pizzas down at the bottom pool were the best I ever had - so tasty...unless it was bcoz I was drunk..lol! Can't really fault our stay, except the Asian restaurant. The food was not really authentic Asian however the beautiful decor made up for that. Would love to go back to Cancun again!! Probably the best resorts and beaches in the world!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank OZtraveller00001
Carlos D, Gerente at Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2014

Thank you very much for allowing us host your holidays. I am glad to know we were able to provide you a wonderful experience. We all at Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe look forward to welcome you back in the near future for more relaxing experiences.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

This hotel was awesome. The rooms were immaculate and the food options were delicious. However, our favorite part was the staff. Everyone was amazing from the front desk to the bartenders to the entertainment staff. My family was treated like royalty....we were acknowledged by name wherever we went. We would for sure return to this phenomenal hotel!!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Christy K

Thank you very much for taking time out of your day to share your experience with future travelers. It is reviews like yours that make me believe that we are on the right path to achieve excellence. I feel very pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us so much and that we were able to help make your vacation a great one. We would love to welcome you once more here at the Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe

Reviewed June 16, 2014

We just got back from Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe a couple weeks ago and had such an amazing time! We arrived early from the airport (we used Best Day shuttle service which I highly recommend) and were able to have an early check in. Our room was an ocean view room. It was spectacular! Our weather over the weekend wasn't the best- cloudy with major thunderstorms- but we had some clear mornings and a one great beach day. The hotel was clean and the staff was very attentive. The food was delicious and no matter what time of day it is, something is always available for you to snack on. We had a great experience there and will definitely go back (just not in the rainy season)!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank caros33

Thank you for your review, I am happy you enjoyed your stay with us so much. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed June 15, 2014

This hotel is beautiful. The rooms are big and very clean. We had a wonderful ocean view from our balcony. The entertainment staff was the best! Kenya, Paulina, Nejeli, and Christopher made a point to remember my kid's names and included them in all the activities. The girls went out of their way to play with the kids in the pool and at the beach. We loved them! I really like the addition of the photographer on sight. Fredrico took some beautiful pictures of my kids and put together a great video of those pictures. The only thing I would complain about is the dress code in the main restaurant. My son was not allowed in the main restaurant with a "sleeveless" shirt. He had to return to our room to change. I found this strange since there were many women let in the restaraunt in swimsuits with see-through cover ups, short shorts and tank tops. It seemed like a double standard to me. We will return to the hotel prepared with regular t-shirts for him. With that complaint aside, it is a great place to visit and the entire staff was so helpful and nice. Great place to visit!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for sharing your experience on this site. I am glad to learn that you had such a good time with us. We would love to welcome you once more on your next visit to Cancun

Reviewed June 15, 2014

We stayed June 5th for 3 nights, the hotel is clean and beautiful. We arrived at noon and check in is at 3 pm. Front desk was friendly and gave us our bands so that we could go and get cocktails and lunch. Our room was on 3 rd floor with ocean view. We were happy with it and room was spacious. We went to make restaurant reservations right away and Italian was sold out all nights. We were able to get the other two. First night we were at the Asian restaurant and it has a wonderful ambience and food was great. We took the advice of prior reviews and tipped the bartenders day 1 and it payed off. The buffets had lots of good selections. My only gripe was I wished they served more vegetarian options at the restaurants. We were approached by time share folks in lobby but politely said no each time. They did not harass us. Maybe we just got lucky. My boyfriend speaks Spanish so I did not have a chance to experience what other reviews mentioned about staff not speaking English, but from what I observed, there was always someone that spoke English at desk that the girls could call on. Overall we had a grand time. The massage was awesome too! Don't forget to check out the spa!!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you very much for your review. I am very glad to read that you were satisfied by the service we provided and that you enjoyed your time here at the Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe. We hope to see you again soon!