My boyfriend and I were at the GPRCC April 4 - 11th and had a great experience. Check-in experience was the 'standard operation' where they over booked the room category you paid for and we had the option of paying $60USD per night for the Royal rooms, or receive a complimentary upgrade to the newly renovated villas... with two double beds. We purposely booked a king, but accepted the villa. Rooms were new, modern, and always very clean.
The buffet, pizza, and snack bar were always clean, delicious, and served up a great selection. The buffet for dinner changed each day with themes (Tex Mex, Italian, Mediterranean, Mexican, etc). My boyfriend was a Chef for 10+ years and he complimented the cuisine. However, the a la carte meals left much to be desired...but what can you expect! Standard for all inclusive hotels.
The grounds were always spotless and the staff were consistently working long hours into the night and morning to ensure so. Everyone was extremely friendly.
But what made our trip was the entertainment staff! Dario, Miguel, Sebastian, and Alex were so awesome! They made special effort to ensure guests had a great time by executing various rotating activities throughout the week. From volleyball, aqua aerobics, karaoke, bingo, trivia, darts, ping pong, horseshoes, an olympic challenge, water polo, staff vs guest, etc, etc. What was notable was that they never pressured you to participate... if you said no, they left you alone. The team were friendly, polite, and always said hi and made a personal and authentic connection to each of the guests sitting around their pool. These guys work so hard, starting at 9:00am with activities and then taking guests who want to hit the Cancun nightlife to the club by escorting them to a VIP section with bottle service and staying until late in the morning. Thank you to each of them for making our trip amazing!! -- please note: after 11:00pm, the hotel has NO disco, music, or entertainment. You basically sit at the lobby bar with other guests, the rooftop lounge with a nice view, or go to bed.
Beach was fantastic! Clean, enough chairs, and the hotel is beach front. If only there was a bar closer to the beach.
Overall, we had an amazing trip and in the price range, you likely can't get anything better. Great for a relaxing trip with family, friends, or a significant other!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The most exclusive Cancun All-Inclusive experience is waiting for you! Sunny days, white-sand beaches and spectacular views of the turquoise Caribbean Sea are just a little of the many things you'll enjoy by staying at Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe. Boasting beachfront location, right in the heart of the Hotel Zone, our All-Inclusive family resort in Cancun promises an unforgettable stay in the most popular and exciting destination of the mexican Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe Hotel Cancun
- Caribe Park Royal Grand Cancun