The hotel is clean and well run. The swimming pools are nice and the hotel beach is lovely.
The Royal Tower rooms are beautiful, the beds are very comfortable. Hotel is all inclusive, food quality in main dinning room is good. At the Italian restaurant it is excellent. the Equinox roof-top bar is an awesome place for an after dinner drink.
Only draw backs: The theme restaurants seating is limited, require reservations and fill up quickly days in advance. The main pool atmosphere is a bit busy due to all the scheduled activities the hotel provides there
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe is an exclusive resort that stands out for its personalized service and vast gastronomy that will delight you with Mexican, Italian and Asian specialties. Admire spectacular turquoise shades on its extensive fine white sand beach. Let your senses be enchanted by amazing sunsets and the best view of the Nichupté Lagoon, while refreshing with a sophisticated cocktail in the Ekinox Lounge Bar. The fun is guaranteed thanks to our activities program and nightly shows for all the family! Live the Grand Park Royal experience in Cancun! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe Hotel Cancun
- Caribe Park Royal Grand Cancun