Second time staying at this hotel- both times in the Royal Tower. The room is huge the size of a small condo! Amazing massive spa bath, Right on the beach - the tower has its own bar/ restaurant. The beds was huge and very comfortable, the food good but I think was slightly better last year - good choice of restaurants. and the service was really superb - very friendly staff who attended to all our needs immediately- when we had a problem with the air con it was fixed within the hour and they then called us twice to make sure it was still working and if we needed any further help with it. Highly recommend this hotel for people wanting luxury without discos and loud music.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The most exclusive Cancun All-Inclusive experience is waiting for you! Sunny days, white-sand beaches and spectacular views of the turquoise Caribbean Sea are just a little of the many things you'll enjoy by staying at Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe. Boasting beachfront location, right in the heart of the Hotel Zone, our All-Inclusive family resort in Cancun promises an unforgettable stay in the most popular and exciting destination of the mexican Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe Hotel Cancun
- Caribe Park Royal Grand Cancun