8,481 results
All reviews la concha italian restaurant entertainment staff cancun caribe premier tower premier pool royal holiday rooftop bar main tower main pool bali beds infinity pool ocean view time share nachos make reservations dress code
Reviewed November 20, 2012

We now have two stays at this hotel under our belt. We LOVE the resort and especially the staff. Our Magna room was fabulous, comfortable, and emaculate. The staff could not have been nicer. We ate breakfast every morning in the La Concha restaurant because of Israel's awesome service. We ate dinner every night as we love the food and the service is awesome thanks to Angel, Efrain and Daylin. The gym was another favorite hang out which opened promptly every morning at 7am by Kenia. We watched football on Sunday in the lobby bar while being served unending cervasas by Juan Carlo. The pool bartenders were quick to provide the refreshments: Roberto and Jorge. As Royal Holiday members we can't forget the awesome service provided by Lety, Sandra, Joe and our favorite Ryan G. You won't go wrong with this resort!! 5 STARS PLUS

Room tip: You can't go wrong with a Magna room facing the ocean. The outlying buildings are quieter.
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I recently escaped with my girlfriend to this all-inclusive resort and I was pleasantly surprised. The staff is so nice and helpful, the food is superb, very detailed and throughout cleaning staff.. but my favorite part was the entertainment staff... They are so much fun, specially the multi-tasker and very charismatic Carlos who made us laugh so much and Stevo's crazy (and very sexy) moves kept us very entertained by the pool all day, no need to get out of the hotel at all. If we wanted down time we would go over to the other pool where it was very peaceful as well. I don't really recommend this resort for families with kids, i have 2 of my own and I don't think there's enough for them. But this is a place that i will absolutely come back to again. I rarely get to go away on my own, and this was completely worth my money.

Room tip: We had the deluxe ocean view room and it was excellent - However, I heard from other visitors that their lower value rooms were not as great. So deluxe rooms might be the best pick.
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Funchelita
Reviewed November 20, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for 10 days. Very clean - from the room to the grounds. The staff were constantly working on all areas.

Food was very good. The buffet had a wide variety. The Italian restaurant service and food was my choice over the Japanese restaurant. You must make reservations the day of (tip - you can call from a phone to make reservations; however, we found that the reservations for the Italian restaurant filled up quickly).

The beaches were absolutely gorgeous. White and very sandy. The beach seemed to be raked daily and there were not many people on the beach (if any). The Bali Beds were very comfortable and they were also cleaned EVERY day!

Fantastic resort and would highly recommend this resort.

2  Thank OntarioTraveller123
Reviewed November 20, 2012

The resort is ok and the food is decent for the price. My biggest gripe is that the hotel only has 3 restaurants open for dinner - the one buffet and 2 al la carte ones. The 2 al la carte restaurants are always booked solid by 9am. And when you are able to go they're 75%-80% empty (literally). For some reason the hotel must be trying to force everyone to use the buffet, which is decent, but sometimes you want something different. I also wish they had some decent activities. "Mexican Fiesta" night was literally one dart throwing game. And many of the other activities, like the dance lessons, never seem to happen. So far I haven't had any issues with theft like the last poster but I lock up everything valuable in the safe anyway. Also, in the Royal tower I think using see-through glass doors for the toilet was a really odd idea. By the way, one of the previous posters mentioned bringing refillable cups for the bar. That was a great idea. The little styrofoam cups they normally give drinks in are very tiny and there's no one walking around with drinks at the pool. Bring your own cup so that you don't have to walk back to the bar every few minutes.

Room tip: We had the best class of room and it was pretty nice.
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Hi my name is Jaime and me and my wife Milagros went to this hotel for 5 days and my camera was taken from inside the room while we were eating at the restaurant we left our camera charging because the battery was low when we got back to the room the camewra was not there only the charger was still in the wall outlet we called the fron desk and the spoke with 3 different managers and not even 1 showed any kind aof sympathy toward us we even went to the police station and the told us that they had a lot of complaints about that specific hotel regading stolen property we will never go back to that hotel. customer service is terrible

Date of stay: January 2012
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
6  Thank Jaime A