This resort is beautiful, service was the best. All the staff were helpful and friendly specially the bartenders Roberto and Juventono at the premier bar!!! Entertaiment staff were very nice too. They had music requests, bingo, guessing games, at night we loved kareoke and the magic show. Monique was our favourite, we had wateraerobics with her and beach volley.
Food were delicious, they have 2 speciality restaurants El mirador (italian) and The Japanesse. The main restaurant had everything, fresh fruit in the morning and many choices at night. They also have pizza corner and the snak. Cafe Sole with Gelato and coffe!!!!!!
Pools and beach were the best.
Very Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The most exclusive Cancun All-Inclusive experience is waiting for you! Sunny days, white-sand beaches and spectacular views of the turquoise Caribbean Sea are just a little of the many things you'll enjoy by staying at Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe. Boasting beachfront location, right in the heart of the Hotel Zone, our All-Inclusive family resort in Cancun promises an unforgettable stay in the most popular and exciting destination of the mexican Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe Hotel Cancun
- Caribe Park Royal Grand Cancun