I had researched the best hotel for the money in Cancun, and booked this one. We were NOT disappointed! Went on Fri. in early March and left on Tuesday. Stayed in the Main Tower--Royal Tower is the upgrade. Asked for a QUIET room and were put on the top (6th) floor. Very quiet, BEAUTIFUL view--every room faces the ocean. Delicious, fresh, diverse food at the Cocay buffet every day and meal we ate there. El Mirador: Nice Italian restaurant. Go to the restaurant at 11:45AM to make reservations for THAT night. The service was very good--intimate setting with cello soloist. Food wasn't "top notch", but almost. Excellent drinks at all bars--Absolut, Cuervo, etc. No Jagermeister, but I brought my own. The staff was ALWAYS cleaning--everywhere. Always looking nice, and so friendly and helpful. I took 50-one dollar bills to tip. Great idea! Always something to do up until about 11pm, if you want to. The zero depth pool was child-free and quiet, so we hung out there. The other pool had action. Location is perfect--walking distance to shops and clubs and bus stop is right there. Beach is sooooo beautiful and clean. Downfalls: Warm refrigerator, so we iced our beers and soda and water if we needed (they give you 2 of ea. every day). It was very windy in early March, so I couldn't Boogie Board in the ocean because it was "Red Flag" day each day. Can't control Mother Nature. THIS IS ALL-INCLUSIVE and as wonderful as everyone says. I would go back in a heart-beat!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The most exclusive Cancun All-Inclusive experience is waiting for you! Sunny days, white-sand beaches and spectacular views of the turquoise Caribbean Sea are just a little of the many things you'll enjoy by staying at Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe. Boasting beachfront location, right in the heart of the Hotel Zone, our All-Inclusive family resort in Cancun promises an unforgettable stay in the most popular and exciting destination of the mexican Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe Hotel Cancun
- Caribe Park Royal Grand Cancun