Bsea Cancun Plaza
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
Beach Palace(Cancun)
  • Pool
All reviewshotel zonehotel serviceinfinity poolhotel groundsspent nightsair conditioningnice pooljunior suitebeautiful beachcondominiummicrowaveconvenienceusd
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

I wanted a cheap getaway for my daughter and myself and that's what I got. The staff were friendly and we loved the pool. Food was good but portions were small. Biggest problem was the nonexistent reception. They don't turn up until 9:30am and only one person speaks English. The girl at the kiosk is surly. Restaurant staff is the best!

• Stayed: August 2013
4  Thank Imaani
Bsegroup, Manager at Bsea Cancun Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2013

Thank your for your time in review your stay, we look forward to welcome you again...

regards

Reviewed August 12, 2013

We needed a hotel for two nights on very short notice, and found this hotel through an Internet search. The rates were reasonable, and we definitely didn't want an all-inclusive, especially after my entire family got sick at the previous one we stayed at.
We did have a bit of a hard time finding the hotel, because its not really located at km 20.5 in the hotel zone, and we were looking for BSEA, not Cancun Plaza... But nevertheless, we finally found it, and we're sure glad we're here!
Check-in was a breeze, and we were invited to relax by the pool until our room was ready at 3:00 PM (we arrived really early, around 1:00 PM). The pool is in a courtyard in the middle of the hotel, and its an infinity pool that overlooks the sea. Absolutely gorgeous!
Please note that this is an older hotel, so it's not shiny and sparkly like the newer ones farther down the strip, but it is spotlessly clean and very well kept. The best part of the pool is that food and beverages are not permitted in the pool or near the pool, so you don't have nasty floaty things in the water like we've experienced at some all-inclusives.
The restaurant impressed us so much after our previous experience at an all-inclusive... The tables were clean and polished, the glasses and cutlery were sparkling clean, and we had THE BEST waitress, an lovely middle-aged woman who was so sweet & kind to my baby daughter (who was not feeling well & kind of cranky). We had cold beverages (not warm, like elsewhere), excellent guacamole, and a fabulous wood-fired pizza. The pizza was so good that we returned to the restaurant later in the evening for dinner, so we could order another! Again we encountered great food, AAA+ service, and wonderful wait staff!!
Our room was spotlessly clean, nice comfy beds, air conditioning that works very well, great view of the sea from our window... Again, really happy with our choice, especially for the price we paid (about $76 US per night.)
Would not hesitate to stay here again in the future, and will definitely recommend this hotel to our friends.

• Stayed: August 2013
3  Thank Jared28m

Thank your for your time in review this property, your notes are very helpful for future stays

Reviewed April 25, 2013

great view, nice size pool, rocky beach, and lots of people on high season, but still does the job if you are looking for a place to crash and if you are on a tight Budget, we visited our friends that stayed there for a week and we will be there everyday with them for a few hrs, still an OK place but miles apart of what an all inclusive can get you for just a few bucks more.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank GMOLINA

Thank your for your time in review this property, your notes are very helpful to get better every day...

Reviewed April 21, 2013

All, please be aware that you have a choice of managers at Cancun Plaza Condominiums! Do not be misled by management groups who say they exclusively rent rooms at Cancun Plaza. This is untrue! You have a choice of managers depending upon who the OWNER of the room has contracted with! Read the reviews and you'll see which manager rents the nicer rooms! Our manager is Carmen Bianca at www.condosurfers.com. Our room is 4203, and is updated with a new kitchen, new Queen beds, new air conditioning, a balcony and new TV and DVD. If you get a cheap room, you will have a cheap experience!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
9  Thank mk25900

Thank your for your time in review this property, your notes are very helpful!

Reviewed March 26, 2013

I booked this hotel at the airport and it was recommended to me as the only hotel on the beach strip that was not all inclusive. How much I regretted having trusted the airport travel agent! My room was dirty and taps broken in the bathroom. I went to the hotel reception to ask for another room. They said they were booked up - a flat lie - and could not help. Then I asked for at least clean bedsheets, since mine were obviously used. They said the cleaning staff had gone home and they could not help me! I protested vociferously, pointing out that they must have their sheets somewhere in a cupboard since the cleaning staff hardly takes the sheets offsite when their shift is completed. The hotelier responded that he did not know whether there might be clean sheets on the promises and also made no moves to look for them. I said I wanted my money back and change hotels and he refused. I said your rooms cannot be worth more than 30$, while I had paid 80$ and he agreed, but again said there was nothing he could do. I went back to my room, depressed, thinking of what to do. After an hour or so, the hotelier came by and took a look at my bedsheets. He agreed they were used and dirty. 30 Minutes later he came back and brought fresh ones. I stayed for that one night and checked out early the next morning. Never want to return here! Also, since there is a lot of wind in this area and the isolation of the windows is not good, there is always a draft in the room and it is quite noisy, including in the night.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank Mimicri
Bsegroup, Manager at Bsea Cancun Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

Thank you for your time in review your stay, we highly recommend to make sure you check in direct at BSEA front desk, this way we can support your request or any other issue. We hope to welcome you again and the opportunity to show you our service.

Regards