I went to Cancun for business, stayed in the Casa Turquesa, and ended-up falling in love with the most beautiful girl in the world. We got married one month after that. I am the happiest man in the world, and I want everyone to know. My new wife is the most beautiful, loving, intelligent, generous person in the world, and she changed my life forever.
That is the short story of the most intense month in my life, and it all happened around the Casa Turquesa. I am not saying that the same thing will happen to everyone that stays here, but it happened to me…
The hotel is an exclusive boutique property, ocean front, with great food service, and a great beach. It offers large, comfortable rooms with Jacuzzi, great views, etc. It has original art all over the walls, and many original sculptures. It also has an art gallery inside the property.
I highly recommend it! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our hotel! It's intimate, secluded, and fashionable. Guests come here to our All Suite Luxury Boutique Hotel to relax, rejuvenate, and go unnoticed in the midst of the Mexican Caribbean playground of Cancun. Reminiscent of a Mediterranean mansion, Casa Turquesa rests on one of the areas most pristine beaches and features only 30 suites, providing an atmosphere of privacy and tranquility. Spa and Art Gallery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Casa Turquesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Turquesa Hotel Cancun
- Casa Turquesa Tulum
- Casa Turquesa Hotel Tulum