This small classy hotel with 29 rooms is a welcome relief to the mega resorts of Cancun
The rooms are large and tastefully decorated with artwork. The hotel is a museum to beautiful artworks from all over the world. All rooms face the garden and ocean. Travelling on my own for a family union the staff made me feel very welcome especially Missy who was a wonderful ambassador for this hotel who truly cared, and had much knowledge of the local area and beyond.
The only suggestion I have would be if tea and coffee making facilities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our hotel! It's intimate, secluded, and fashionable. Guests come here to our All Suite Luxury Boutique Hotel to relax, rejuvenate, and go unnoticed in the midst of the Mexican Caribbean playground of Cancun. Reminiscent of a Mediterranean mansion, Casa Turquesa rests on one of the areas most pristine beaches and features only 30 suites, providing an atmosphere of privacy and tranquility. Spa and Art Gallery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Casa Turquesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Turquesa Hotel Cancun
- Casa Turquesa Tulum
- Casa Turquesa Hotel Tulum