Hotel Casa Turquesa
$337
$330
$817
$800
Hard Rock Hotel Cancun(Cancun)
$465
$356
$269
  • Pool
Le Blanc Spa Resort(Cancun)
$803
$506
$427
$508
$474
All reviewsboutique hotelluxury mallkukulcan plazamega resortsrooms are largemarble floorspool bartenderla islahotel zonebeautiful roomwe loved our staythe entire staffthe general managerrestaurant staffjacuzzimusocean
Reviewed July 2, 2014

My boyfriend and I were heading to Isla Mujeres in March for a few nites and due to a mix up of dates, we had to stay the first nite in Cancun. I was a bit disappointed to not be staying on Isla the whole time but thought let's just book a reasonable hotel in Cancun, stay the nite and hurry off the next morning and get to where we ultimately wanted to be! I read some really good reviews about Casa Turquesa and found the price to be right so we went ahead and decided to stay there. And let me just say, we did NOT want to leave!!!

I think Cancun is great for families, you do the all-inclusive and never have to really leave your resort if you don't want to. Lots of high rises and just big not-so-attractive buildings on sand. Casa Turquesa is right on the beaten path - in the middle of all the big hotels - but its almost like its in its own little secluded beautiful space. From the moment we walked in it was breathtaking. Our room was huge and open and airy and on the large balcony was a hot tub - we were overlooking a private intimate pool and the beach. I seriously didn't even want to leave the room it was so relaxing and beautiful...and I've never said that before...esp at the beach??!! We went down to the pool and had some drinks at the tiki bar...there was only one other family there...I believe there are only 20 something rooms and its big enough that I don't imagine that you ever feel crowded. But small enough that is just amazing. We barely saw anyone while we were there - such a difference than what you normally expect from Cancun.

We had lunch in the little restaurant out by the pool ...also had breakfast there the next morning. The food and service were great. Missey, the concierge, is soooo helpful and sooo nice. She booked us reservations for dinner at a restaurant down the road and arranged our taxi etc.

This is seriously one of the most beautiful hotels I've ever stayed at; the decor and design is interesting and very eclectic. Not what you expect when you think of "touristy Cancun". Both my boyfriend and I said we are DEFINITELY coming back....it was one of the highlights of our trip (Isla was cool but this hotel was just all out amazing)...if you had told me before I left that I'd be talking more about our nite in Cancun than the days on Isla, I would have said that you're crazy! But it was so true....the Casa Turquesa made the trip for us.

Pls do yourself a favor - esp if you want a romantic trip - and stay here. I've been to a lot of places around the world and this hotel is for sure in the top 3. Who knew in the midst of all the concrete high rises, that such a small little bit of paradise existed.

Thank you Casa Turquesa and can't wait to return!!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Abbie R
CasaTurquesa345, Director of Sales at Hotel Casa Turquesa, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2014

Thank you for your great review of your stay with us and we are delighted that you were enjoyed your stay so much that you did not want to leave! We appreciate your feedback and will share your comments with our staff. We hope to see you again soon and if we can help you plan your next visit, please do not hesitate to contact us directly.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

A wonderful surprise. I was not sure what to expect as I had booked online and had never been to Cancun before. The hotel was a delight. Friendly reception, a spacious and very comfortable room in very relaxed and well appointed hotel. Missy, the receptionist was incredibly helpful with directions on what to see and do and she even took care of finding me a battery for my watch on her own time. The restaurant has excellent food, the pool is great with views over the beach to the ocean and the artwork throughout the hotel was a pleasure. Worth a return visit.

Room Tip: Seems that all rooms have good views and equal convenience.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank Bruce C

We are delighted to read your review and thank you for taking the time to post your comments – we value your feedback. We hope that you will choose to come back and visit us again soon and if we can help you with planning your trip, please feel free to contact us.

Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

If your looking for a low key hotel, this is the place. With small accommodations, there won't be long waits for service or busy breakfast or lunch lines. Food is the best. This place is a gem in the hotel strip in Cancun. It was myself and my wife and children are not recommended. Very romantic. So much artwork to look at through out the hotel. Plus the staff are helpful and nice. Keep up the good work and thank you for making our stay at Casa Turquesa the most pleasant experience ever!
Carlos N Ana

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank carlos m
CasaTurquesa345, Director of Sales at Hotel Casa Turquesa, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2014

Thank you for your great review and we are very pleased to read your review and will pass on your comments to our staff members. We are delighted that you had a great time with us and we hope that you will choose to return to Casa Turquesa on your next visit to Cancun – if we can help you with planning your next visit, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

Greeted nicely upon arrival. Ate lunch and brkfst here which was really good. The room was clean and really big with a great view of the ocean. Pool was very relaxing espcially with a pool bar on site. Beach is right down stairs from pool area. Over this hotel is great including all its staff. Will be going back.

Room Tip: Mall right next door. 15 minute walk to plaza where they they have all the shops and restraunts.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank David R

Thank you for taking the time to post your review – we value your feedback and are very happy to read your comments. We hope to see you back again soon and if we can help you plan your return visit, please feel free to contact us.

Reviewed June 19, 2014

Wishing to avoid the ostentatious high-rise mega-hotels, my wife and I chose this elegant and tranquil beachside hotel and were not disappointed. The king-bed junior suite was very spacious, especially in the bathroom and the balcony, and had a great view of the pool and the beach, as well as marble-tile floors which were not only beautiful but also exceptionally cool on the feet. There was a feeling of roominess and peacefulness through out the building in spite of the relatively small number of accommodations. What makes it really unique and special is all the fine art (especially sculpture) which adorns every wall and corner of the place, and includes a small but lovely art gallery featuring temporary exhibitions. The poolside restaurant served a tremendously fresh and tasty lunch menu with ceviche and other fresh seafood and regional specialties. The receptionist Dayana was extremely helpful, attentive and accommodating. The concierge misinformed us as to the true walking distance to a "close-by" restaurant she recommended (she underestimated the walking time by over 15 minutes), but did give us good and accurate advice about going to the adjacent indoor mall and the shopping center La Isla 15 minutes' walk away. Overall, this hotel is perfect for couples and adults with a taste for art and wishing to enjoy the beachside location without the over-commercialized atmosphere of the big hotels or the party craziness of the club strip.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MBoyd2013
CasaTurquesa345, Director of Sales at Hotel Casa Turquesa, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post your review and we are delighted to read your comments. We are very happy to read that the hotel met your expectations and we hope that you will choose to return to Casa Turquesa on your next trip to Cancun. If we can help you plan your next stay with us, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will very happy to be of assistance.