Loved it! I recently stayed at the Casa Turquesa with a friend and it was my favourite hotel ever. True paradise! We loved the friendly intimate atmosphere and the location was fantastic - on a beautiful stretch of Cancun beach, with nice large rooms and a lovely pool. Staff were helpful, particularly Missie on Reception. The hotel was also just a short walk to the bus stop making it quite easy to get around. Would definitely recommend it. We found it hard to leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our hotel! It's intimate, secluded, and fashionable. Guests come here to our All Suite Luxury Boutique Hotel to relax, rejuvenate, and go unnoticed in the midst of the Mexican Caribbean playground of Cancun. Reminiscent of a Mediterranean mansion, Casa Turquesa rests on one of the areas most pristine beaches and features only 30 suites, providing an atmosphere of privacy and tranquility. Spa and Art Gallery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Casa Turquesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Turquesa Hotel Cancun
- Casa Turquesa Tulum
- Casa Turquesa Hotel Tulum