Good jacuzzi, very good waiters, good guacamole, indifferent and ill-prepared reception staff, good rooms, good beds, extremely well situated. Has the feel of Mexican hotels in the 70's, almost like Cuernavaca by the sea, family affair with a lot of art on the walls, bespeaking of the good old times of López Portillo, the beginnings of Cancún, the years of hope and bonanza. That Mexico has aged a bit and the hotel is a reminiscence in time, an oasis or an island with instant access to the wonderful Mexican Caribbean of 2013 and forever. Thank you www.booking.com for a very good deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our hotel! It's intimate, secluded, and fashionable. Guests come here to our All Suite Luxury Boutique Hotel to relax, rejuvenate, and go unnoticed in the midst of the Mexican Caribbean playground of Cancun. Reminiscent of a Mediterranean mansion, Casa Turquesa rests on one of the areas most pristine beaches and features only 30 suites, providing an atmosphere of privacy and tranquility. Spa and Art Gallery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Casa Turquesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Turquesa Hotel Cancun
- Casa Turquesa Tulum
- Casa Turquesa Hotel Tulum