Claimed to be an adult only hotel. It is not. Their main restaurant was below par. The front desk young girl attendant offered no help in any type of services. We asked should we take a taxi or public transportation to get into town. We said we were curious to see downtown Cancun. She asked us where we wanted to go. We asked if she had any recommendations. Deer in the headlights. Asked for a map. None. Asked for tourist brochures. None. However, all other staff were more than accommodating. The hotel has charm with a great location. The big problem is the entire hotel has marble floors thru out which create noise, noise, noise. No peace in trying to sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our hotel! It's intimate, secluded, and fashionable. Guests come here to our All Suite Luxury Boutique Hotel to relax, rejuvenate, and go unnoticed in the midst of the Mexican Caribbean playground of Cancun. Reminiscent of a Mediterranean mansion, Casa Turquesa rests on one of the areas most pristine beaches and features only 30 suites, providing an atmosphere of privacy and tranquility. Spa and Art Gallery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Casa Turquesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Turquesa Hotel Cancun
- Casa Turquesa Tulum
- Casa Turquesa Hotel Tulum