I've been to Cancun five times and this was the best trip yet due to the hote. It was like we were staying at a mansion all to ourselves -- literally only one other couple other than us and our friends. Amazing to have an entire hotel almost to yourself when you're surrounded by massive hotels chock full of tourists. They let us check in at 9 am (who does that?) and the staff was fun and attentive the entire stay. The pool area is perfectly sized. The breakfast menu is extensive and the food was very good as was lunch. We never ate dinner there though the menu looked good. I have no idea how they keep a chef on staff with only 4-6 guests! The art throughout the building is amazing. They could stand to put some well-laced greenery around the grounds and change out some of the furniture, but that is easy to look past considering the full experience. The rooms are shockingly large with very high ceilings. Beds are super hard though if that is an issue for you. Bathroom/changing area is the largest I've ever had. Jacuzzis on balconys are cool but after filling ours and turning on the jets about 1000 ants/larvae shot out into the water....ewww.....so not sure if I could recommend that! On-site "spa" is really just a room down by the beach where you can get a massage and a few services. Massage folks probably pay rent...didn't seem part of the hotel. I got a massage actually on the beach and it was lovely. Perfectly located, genuine people, seclusion, privacy and peace/quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our hotel! It's intimate, secluded, and fashionable. Guests come here to our All Suite Luxury Boutique Hotel to relax, rejuvenate, and go unnoticed in the midst of the Mexican Caribbean playground of Cancun. Reminiscent of a Mediterranean mansion, Casa Turquesa rests on one of the areas most pristine beaches and features only 30 suites, providing an atmosphere of privacy and tranquility. Spa and Art Gallery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Casa Turquesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Turquesa Hotel Cancun
- Casa Turquesa Tulum
- Casa Turquesa Hotel Tulum