“Loved It!”

Add it.
Dady Rocks
Ranked #26 of 53 Nightlife in Cancun
More attraction details
Owner description: The night begins with a fantastic dinner and live shows. MC's, DJ's, contests, interactive shows, prizes and much more are waiting for you tonight! See the show or be the show! Dady Rock Bar- Cancun;s wildest bar. Live bands, awesome DJ's, & MC's, contests and prizes make this spot the ultimate party experience. Theme parties and great entertainment guarantee a night to remember.
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed July 10, 2005

The staff was very friendly and helpful. We got drink after drink and we didn't even have to ask for them. Had tons of fun dancing on stage, on top of the bars, and in the cages! We had so much fun here...we went here 3 nights out of our four that we had in cancun. There is wet body contests on thursday for women and sunday is hot male contest and ladies drink free!! It was a blast! Also i would like to give a shout out to my favorite waiter..RUSH!! He was the greatest!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

pewaukee, wisconsin
Reviewed February 14, 2005

hi, Lisa here. I really loved the cage. I think I was made to dance there. Wish I could do it for a living.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Hagerstown, Maryland
Reviewed February 3, 2005

This club was awesome! The live band did great and the dj played a wide variety of music. Not only that, but the customers could dance on the stage, as well as the bar tops! ( which I did ). Kinda like a coyote ugly only in Mexico. I recommend going there .

8  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 30, 2004

We were offered to go out for a free dinner as part of our all inclusive hotel package, they bused us to Daddy Rocks. The meal had very small proportions and the drinks were ridiculously priced. It cost 180 pesos for four small glasses of draft ($18US). Then at the other bar, it was 160 pesos for 4 bottles of beer. I inquired as to the price difference and was told draft was more, I said, not in any other country in the world. We couldn't get out of there fast enough. This place was a rip off.

14  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Bohemia, NY
Reviewed August 12, 2004

Me and my friends went in July on our first nite there and had a blast...we met soo many cool people there and the mix of music made the dancing gr8...i loved the hip hop section outside rite on the street...and the ladies nite deal made the drinkin really cheap!!...i can't wait to go back next year!

6  Thank A TripAdvisor Member