“best bar ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Dady Rocks

Dady Rocks
Ranked #26 of 50 Nightlife in Cancun
More attraction details
Owner description: The night begins with a fantastic dinner and live shows. MC's, DJ's, contests, interactive shows, prizes and much more are waiting for you tonight! See the show or be the show! Dady Rock Bar- Cancun;s wildest bar. Live bands, awesome DJ's, & MC's, contests and prizes make this spot the ultimate party experience. Theme parties and great entertainment guarantee a night to remember.
“best bar ever!”
Reviewed February 3, 2005

This club was awesome! The live band did great and the dj played a wide variety of music. Not only that, but the customers could dance on the stage, as well as the bar tops! ( which I did ). Kinda like a coyote ugly only in Mexico. I recommend going there .

8 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

“Expensive beer”
Reviewed December 30, 2004

We were offered to go out for a free dinner as part of our all inclusive hotel package, they bused us to Daddy Rocks. The meal had very small proportions and the drinks were ridiculously priced. It cost 180 pesos for four small glasses of draft ($18US). Then at the other bar, it was 160 pesos for 4 bottles of beer. I inquired as to the price difference and was told draft was more, I said, not in any other country in the world. We couldn't get out of there fast enough. This place was a rip off.

14 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
“I loved it!!!!!”
Reviewed August 12, 2004

Me and my friends went in July on our first nite there and had a blast...we met soo many cool people there and the mix of music made the dancing gr8...i loved the hip hop section outside rite on the street...and the ladies nite deal made the drinkin really cheap!!...i can't wait to go back next year!

6 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
“I loved dancing in the cage”
Reviewed June 5, 2003

I really enjoyed all of the waiters their and I loved dancing in the cage when i go there again that will be the club that I go to every night.

6 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Toronto, On, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed April 10, 2003

Daddy Rocks was the greatest club in Cancun. I went to cancun in Feb and met the most amazing staff at Daddy Rocks!!! The best bartenders in the whole mexico are Alx and Ivan. I have been to other clubs in Mexico (including Acapulco) and have never encountered such amazing party atmosphere and nice staff. I even got to bartend!!!!! I will return next year for sure!!!!!!! Miss it!!!!!

10 Thank VanesI