“Could be more slide”

and up
Ventura Park All-Day Unlimited Pack Admission Ticket
Ranked #35 of 158 things to do in Cancun
More attraction details
Owner description: Water park featuring slides, food and drinks included. Open everyday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Wet'n Wild Cancun, is pure fun!!!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed May 7, 2014

very nice and chip(i book tickets online day before mgo ther )place to spend few hours on fun ,food included in ticket

1  Thank Waldek2013

Reviewed May 3, 2014

We visited wet&wild to swim with the dolphins. This was suggested by our Thomas Cook rep as we wanted to go to Xel-Ha to do so & we was talked into wet&wild !! What a huge mistake. Dont get me wrong i loved the dolphin programme but the staff was rude we had a lady training and she was in charge of our dolphin programme. Half of the time the dolphins didn't listen to her !!
Whilst picking out our dolphin picture a man and his wife came in and had asked if we had seem his phone. He had turned his back for 2 seconds and it had been stolen !! One of the very rude arrogant staff accused my partner of stealing the mobile. We offered the couple to check our locker but they insisted it was fine as they believed us. Luckily !!! The steps leading up to the rides were moving and very unsafe ! If you have any intention of visiting here i urge you not too. We were a group of 4 in our 20's and couldnt wait to get from there !

2  Thank Kirstylou898
Reviewed April 30, 2014

This place is highly average, nothing about the slides is truly exciting. Very 1980's the world has moved in since. Pretty expensive by Mexico standards.

Food's included in entry, but it's not worth getting a tummy upset on!

1  Thank ComeFlyWithMe007
Reviewed April 24, 2014

First of all, the park is situated at the end of the zona hotelleria, which means not all buses go this far. Buses that go all the way are the ones in the morning and to go back, there's one at 16.30 and at 17h.

We booked an online ticket for 24,90 dollars which is 50% off. And we think we payed more than enough for this. Full price would be too much. Food is all inclusive, but we had a hard time finding good food. We ate a hamburger with french fries. There was a possibility to get salad and tomatoes, but there were no more tomatoes. Food baskets were empty and many drinking possibilities were closed. We searched some time to find a cola and a sprite. There are no signs to inform you where the 'free' food is or what is offered. You can only discover this by waiting in line and then see what you get.

The lockers are for rent for 4 dollars. We didn't get a tube, but they were for rent too. The slides were good. We liked both of the slides you can do with a tube. On these slides, tubes are included and lifeguards were there to help you get into the action. Apart from these two slides, we tried the lazy river. That was nice too. We were happy that the park wasn't crowded at the time we were there. That would have made the experience very irritating. Waiting time for the slides was 10 to 15 minutes, sometimes less. But getting a drink or a pizza meant waiting a long time.

This park could be way better. We won't be returning. We liked the water slides, but the overall experience was 'not very satisfied'.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

We got to the park early...we were second in line...the prepaid internet line..Well good so I thought. When getting my ticket on the arm I looked around at the line to go in and almost a hundred people before me..We get in, I got a locker and a tube for water, relaxed in the pool then I was thinking were are all the people that were in front of me??? Well we got out and went for food!!!!! to our surprise the line for burgers and pizza was so long and why because people were not getting one burger they were getting five burgers and they separate to get more so what a cook has to do for five he has to do for one. so I get a line short and after waiting an hour it was only nacho line...then my seat was taken, We had to wait for drinks another hour by then the nachos were soggy....I always boasted to others here in Belize about Wet n wild and we spread the word for others to go, but the last trip was a mind changer for us..Bennier2004@yahoo.com

2  Thank Bennie R