“Thank goodness for the all inclusive food!”
Review of Wet'n Wild Cancun

and up
Ventura Park All-Day Unlimited Pack Admission Ticket
Ranked #33 of 147 things to do in Cancun
More attraction details
Owner description: Water park featuring slides, food and drinks included. Open everyday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Wet'n Wild Cancun, is pure fun!!!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Thank goodness for the all inclusive food!”
Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

To begin with my boyfriend and I swam with dolphins which was absolutely amazing and is a must when visiting cancun! We paid $117 USD for two online, which included a 25% weekend discount. Lockers can be hired for 140 mexican pesos, 100 pesos is then returned to you once you return the key. Personal cameras are not permitted in the dolphin park however professional photos are taken of you throughout the session. We paid $69 USD for 3 photos.
We booked tickets for the wet n wild park online for $49 USD for two including the online 50% discount.
The park itself only had 5 slides up and running, which was disappointing however they were all enjoyable.
There was a lazy river and a wave pool but unfortunalty they did not supply rings to float on.
There is a DJ playing loud music throughout the park which gives the place a real party feel.
What appeared to be the main attraction whilst at this water park was the all inclusive food and drinks! This included food such as burgers, pizza, nachos and chips as well as all soft drinks, ice Lollys and of course.. beer!

Visited April 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
West Coast, US
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Bring Food”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

My 12 year old son and I where traveling solo in Cancun and needed some extra activities. Wet N Wild fit the bill and the park was great for a few hours. The bowl water slide was awesome. I loved the people watching too as a tourist since it was mostly Mexican families and that was really fun. My son enjoyed himself!
DO NOT eat the FOOD! I have to say even for junk food this was REALLY BAD! I mean super creepy food. Even my son couldn't eat his cheeseburger. It's all inclusive so if you go make sure to pack a lunch or something actually edible. You'll thank me! Not to mention we watched a family change their babies diapers on the table in the middle of the cafe!!!!
Other than the food thing this is a great option for a day to make the kiddos happy and have some fun. Why not!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank fortheloveofit
New Iberia, Louisiana
“Great place for the kids”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Anytime we are in Cancun we take the kids to Wetn Wild. It is a full day of entertainment at a great price. You pay one price to get in and all the food and drinks are included

Visited November 2012
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“No intertubes for the lazy river”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

The park was small for a waterpark, however the slides were fun and the wave pool was big. What we didn't like was that there were not tubes to use for the lazy river. I was told we could rent them for $10 a day per tube, which we were willing to do, however when we got there, there were not tubes to rent. If we would have known this upfront, we most likely wouldn't have gone at all.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Annette S
Reading, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“wet”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

not a true park as very few attractions/rides
we had too long in here for what there was to do
One of the free trips from hotel

Visited July 2012