“Wet N Wild” 3 of 5 bubbles

and up
Ventura Park All-Day Unlimited Pack Admission Ticket
Ranked #32 of 141 things to do in Cancun
More attraction details
Owner description: Water park featuring slides, food and drinks included. Open everyday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Wet'n Wild Cancun, is pure fun!!!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Colonial Heights, Virginia
“Wet N Wild”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2012

My family had fun at the water park. Just wish there was more slides/water rides. But a great time for half the day. Swimming with the doplhins could be better. I think they should do smaller groups. We had 13 in our group so it felt really rushed.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
Lima, Peru
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Family Fun”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2012

This was my kids first water park, we decided to go as it was only $20 with the dolphinaris ticket, the park is not too big, but for a first timmer its ok, it includes all the food and drinks, and have very good ones, ther is Paella, and rustic oven pizzas, as well as burgers and pizzas and a lot of drinks. Ther is a wave pool, lazy river, baby pool, bumper bpats, 2 medium slides and 2 wild slides. thats pretty much it. But my kids were totally happy, went to the twister about 15 times, I took all the wild rides, and my husband tasted each and every drink

1 Thank ximenahc
Irvine, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wet N Wild visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2012

Huge, fun slides! Noise level was a tad too high. Food was included, but was limited to hot dogs, hamburgers, nuggets, etc.
My son enjoyed himself a lot.

aussie travelling
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 75 helpful votes
“All inclusive water park = Genius”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2012

When you add two awesome things, water parks plus open bar it equals super, fantastic, amazing, goofy good fun time (well maybe if you lived in Japan). We did the same dolphin experience combo thing that everyone else that wrote reviews here did so no need to go there.

I must of put on 3 kg with all the free burgers, hot dogs, pizza, none of which were especially good but they still hit the spot. I ate about a liter of ice cream and drank me as much booze as I could while still not risking my ability to float. It was a hard task as the food and the booze weighed me down but it was a fun day. I don't even drink but free open bar is my Achilles's heel so I indulged.

We went on a Friday if I remember correctly, there was NO ONE there and it was awesome. We didn't have to line up for feeds, drinks or rides. It was fantastic, the staff said its like that all the time except weekends.

All in all a great day and lots of fun, definitely worth doing with the dolphin experiance.

Visited March 2012
4 Thank leethecuz
Sawbridgeworth, England, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Was ok but not great”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2012

We booked this through our tour operater while in Mexico. they say this is the biggest and best water park in Latin America. But i dont think this was the case. There was 5 slides in all and a few others thats it. You can walk around with 15 minutes. But on the otherhand it is good value as all the food and drink is included.

Not a bad day out, just need a bigger water park.

Hope this helps.