5,544 results
All reviews la veranda hacienda sisal char hut captain's cove phase ii time share thomas moore personal concierge welcome party sports bar royal mayan full kitchen room key timeshare owners all inclusive option bedroom villa change rooms
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The resort was so clean at all times. Room was spotless upon check in and stayed that way the entire time! The staff every.... single one is so friendly! Everyone you walk by smiles and says hello. This is a fantastic resort!

The wait/bar staff was amazing but Julio, Patrico, Gustavo and Rafael made everything so Great!! Every day they took such great care of us. They really made everything awesome!!

Paola and Sebastian from activities were also amazing. Every single day they kept the party going and always smiled and said hi whenever they saw us.

I suggest everyone go and stay at this resort! It was AMAZING!! Thank you for the awesome time !!

Couldn't have had a better time!!

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with friends
Sandra R, Online Community Care Agent at The Royal Sands Resort & Spa All Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Ryan C,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us.

It's wonderful to see that you were able to enjoy yourselves around the resort and that the staff, especially Julio, Patricio, Gustavo, Rafael, Paola, and Sebastian made you feel right at home.

We'd love to see you again soon!

Warm Regards

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

So I am currently here right now leaving in 3 days,first of all the food is nice very good and I am liking that you get to travel a little to get to different restaurants,the staff are lovely it’s just a shame that there are not anuff staff so you’re only getting one drink when eating,the cleaners do a fantastic job every single day but the things that over power the good bits are that this hotel is NOT suitable for family’s if you’re wanting a drink around the pool it’s not going to happen like today we when to pool at 10 still there now and it’s 3.45 ,only had one drink and that was when I went to get food, and reason for this is we are not aloud to the bar with children which is fair anuff rules are rules but what do I do for a drink ? There people who take drink orders but I have not seen one yet ? In this heat and having a 3 and 6 year old in this with out a drink is bad I’ve had to go to the room to get a drink,and if you’re wanting a drink after 7 no way once again we can get a drink only in the restaurant which is hard when there that busy you can only get one, and when you ask they furgot to get the drinks this has happen 4 times,we have complained and the manager didn’t sound bothered,we have noticed that Americans get there plates carried for them and endless amounts of drinks and good service as we just get forgotten, even to the point where we are waiting in a line for food and Americans get tables before us,I brought extra money to tip but where not even seeing anyone to even tip. The hotel is nice just not for the amount of money we paid and I’m talking thousands I have wrote this today due to issue that happened at the pool today where someone took our lounger when our things was one it after them being racist to us my son got them with water anyway security was called and they only spoke to the other people in there language only thing we had was can we stop our son from throwing water,even tho the others was racist to us taking photos of my children ,shouting at my son that is why he throw water,the way we have been treated is not good and I will never come back back this has be the worst holiday I have ever been on stay away !!!!!! Not even a free holiday would make me come back

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family

Dear Jadybby1990,

Thanks so much for taking the time to review your stay at The Royal Sands.

We truly appreciate your feedback and sincerely apologize that your stay didn't meet your expectations. I've contacted you offline so that we can learn more about your stay experience to make this right.

We hope we have the chance to connect with you offline and welcome you back once more to enjoy a vacation that's up to the high standards we've held for our Royal Resorts owners and guests for 40 years.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Another wonderful vacation in Cancun with the Royal Resorts! We have been members with the Royal for 20+ years and always enjoy staying at the Royal Sands! The oceanfront view is gorgeous and the staff are always extremely friendly, especially the activities instructors (yoga, pilates, aqua aerobics). All of the on-site restaurants are great, especially Hacienda Sisal. The spa at the Sands is also a favorite. The massages are amazing and the atmosphere is super relaxing! Be sure to arrive early to do the sauna/steam room/jacuzzi circuit before your treatment!

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank kghartman

Dear kghartman,

Thanks so much for writing a review about The Royal Sands.

We always strive to provide the highest satisfaction levels to our guests and it's rewarding to learn we have been achieving this goal with you for more than 20 years.

We thank you for your continued loyalty and we can't wait to have you back on your next visit to your home away from home.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve been here with my husband 10 times in 2 years. I always take advantage of the spa and have not been disappointed. Relaxing massage, deep massage, Mexican massage, Mayan massage, facials... yep, I’ve had them all here and i have not been disappointed! Thank you Theresa and Yani. I can’t remember the names of my past masseuses, but they were awesome also!

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TheElkGroveSporty

Dear TheElkGroveSporty,

Thank you so much for your review.

It’s great that you have been able to enjoy the amenities around the resort and give yourself the time you deserve to relax at our Spa.

You couldn't give us any higher compliment than a return stay, and we would love to host you again in the future.

Reviewed September 11, 2018

This is the first year that I just stood at the resort didn't do anything but Sun, swim and eat. The all inclusive with the restaurant associated with are an added bonus, from French restaurant with a soothing guitar player in the background to the singing group at the Mexican restaurant was purely amazing.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank GoPlaces581894
Cristobal G, Online Community Care Coordinator at The Royal Sands Resort & Spa All Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear GoPlaces,

Thank you for taking the time to post about our resort.

We're glad to learn you've enjoyed some traditional Mexican Warm Service and you've enjoyed the food and other Royal Resorts' properties during your visit. We're certain that the Tripadvisor community will appreciate your comments as much as we do.

We look forward to welcoming you again during your next visit to Cancun.