We visited the week beginning Saturday, February 1, 2014. This was our 4th stay at the Royal Sands and we have never been disappointed. The rooms are well maintained and the staff members are friendly, professional and most have been working for Royal for many years. The beach is clean and the water is clear blue with almost no seaweed around - staff actually goes out daily and cleans debris/seaweed from shoreline. The pools are fabulous and they have a long lap pool that you can use without concern of bathers in your way as a huge pool surrounds the lap pool. The spa/gym is world class with sauna, steam room, whirlpool and massage services. They also have a market if you want to save money and not eat out all the time and the prices are very reasonable. Only one down side I would note - cable TV versus HD TV. Forgot to mention that there are great restaurant choices within walking distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sands Resort & Spa All Inclusive, one of the best All-Inclusive resorts in the area, sits at the center of Cancun's spectacular Caribbean shoreline with breathtaking views of white sand and turquoise waters. With a privileged location, five-star luxury, a world-class Spa, tempting dining choices and activities for all ages, The Royal Sands has everything you need for your next Caribbean vacation. Enjoy fine dining, activities and amenities offered by the REFINE All-Inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Royal Sands Resort & Spa All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Sands Hotel Cancun
- Royal Sands Cancun
- Cancun Royal Sands Resort
- Royal Sands Resort Cancun