The Royal Sands is a beautiful hotel with a great location. You can sit by the pool and see the ocean or can sit on your balcony and watch the ocean. The locations on this popular area of Cancun is just great. The set up for hanging at the beach is perfect with palm unbrellas to shield you from the sun if needed.
what really sets this hotel apart is the staff. I was so impressed with the courtesy, helpfullness and overall excellence of the staff and help at this hotel. I was always greeted with a smile and everyone was very helpful. I would go back here again for the beauty and the wonderful people
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sands Resort & Spa All Inclusive, one of the best All-Inclusive resorts in the area, sits at the center of Cancun's spectacular Caribbean shoreline with breathtaking views of white sand and turquoise waters. With a privileged location, five-star luxury, a world-class Spa, tempting dining choices and activities for all ages, The Royal Sands has everything you need for your next Caribbean vacation. Enjoy fine dining, activities and amenities offered by the REFINE All-Inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Vacatia, Hotwire, TravelUp, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your The Royal Sands Resort & Spa All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Sands Hotel Cancun
- Royal Sands Cancun
- Cancun Royal Sands Resort
- Royal Sands Resort Cancun