We travel several weeks a year and spend one week each year at the Royal Sands in Cancun. It has always been in the superior class in terms of appearance, cleanliness, maintenance, and friendliness of staff. The villas are spacious, beautiful, and soundproofing is exceptional. It is close to shopping, has a wonderful spa, tennis court, marina, and daily activities for all ages. The pool is heated and there are numerous palapas on the beach and in both places guests can get drinks and food all day. All villas are 2 bedroom villas and are timeshares and if one rents a villa directly from Royal Resorts a mandatory all inclusive fee is charged per person but if using a website where owners rent theirs out such as redweek.com, tstoday.com, omcancun.org there is no mandatory all inclusive fee charge. Cancun has great restaurants!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sands Resort & Spa All Inclusive, one of the best All-Inclusive resorts in the area, sits at the center of Cancun's spectacular Caribbean shoreline with breathtaking views of white sand and turquoise waters. With a privileged location, five-star luxury, a world-class Spa, tempting dining choices and activities for all ages, The Royal Sands has everything you need for your next Caribbean vacation. Enjoy fine dining, activities and amenities offered by the REFINE All-Inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Vacatia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Jetsetter so you can book your The Royal Sands Resort & Spa All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Sands Hotel Cancun
- Royal Sands Cancun
- Cancun Royal Sands Resort
- Royal Sands Resort Cancun