The grounds, rooms, pools, and beach are all beautiful. We enjoyed the food, as well as the beverages. Great poolside service and daily maid service in your suite. The room is large, even if you don't use the locked out portion. Very comfortable king size bed and bedding. Loved the pillows. Kitchens large and fully equipped. Although their breakfast buffet is good, we ordered food from the on site market delivered before we arrived and made breakfast in rom most days. Activities such as water aerobics, casino night, and pottery painting are fun. The location is wonderful as it is located right next to the Kukulcan and Luxury Avenue shopping mall. There is a fabulous onsite spa where I enjoyed two hot stone massages that were excellent. Public bus is under $1 and runs quickly and efficiently to anywhere in Cancun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sands Resort & Spa All Inclusive, one of the best All-Inclusive resorts in the area, sits at the center of Cancun's spectacular Caribbean shoreline with breathtaking views of white sand and turquoise waters. With a privileged location, five-star luxury, a world-class Spa, tempting dining choices and activities for all ages, The Royal Sands has everything you need for your next Caribbean vacation. Enjoy fine dining, activities and amenities offered by the REFINE All-Inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com, TravelUp, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Royal Sands Resort & Spa All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Sands Hotel Cancun
- Royal Sands Cancun
- Cancun Royal Sands Resort
- Royal Sands Resort Cancun