The Food, was good, the customer service was great. Rooms were large and clean. We love Cancun, their beaches were very nice. The drinks were good. We loved our stay here. My wife and I drink mixed drinks and they had some of the best we have had in the 4 stays in this area. You have to go to the markets they are fun to shop and dicker with the locals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sands Resort & Spa All Inclusive, one of the best All-Inclusive resorts in the area, sits at the center of Cancun's spectacular Caribbean shoreline with breathtaking views of white sand and turquoise waters. With a privileged location, five-star luxury, a world-class Spa, tempting dining choices and activities for all ages, The Royal Sands has everything you need for your next Caribbean vacation. Enjoy fine dining, activities and amenities offered by the REFINE All-Inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Vacatia, TravelUp, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your The Royal Sands Resort & Spa All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Sands Hotel Cancun
- Royal Sands Cancun
- Cancun Royal Sands Resort
- Royal Sands Resort Cancun