I read reviews by other guests and wonder how visits can vary completely. Granted this was my first time staying at an all inclusive resort, but I absolutely enjoyed my stay. At no point during my trip did I feel that owners at the resort were treated better than my friends and I. The maid service was excellent. It didn't matter to me what time each day they arrived, but they did arrive every day to straighten up, and every night for turn down service. There were papers available upon registration listing all available activities which occurred daily (except Saturdays and Sundays). There were constant activities - volleyball, bago, bingo, and poker. There was even an entire section for kids with painting and arts and crafts.
I thought the food was good, not excellent, but very good on site. The food off site (esp. Captains Cove) was excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sands Resort & Spa All Inclusive, one of the best All-Inclusive resorts in the area, sits at the center of Cancun's spectacular Caribbean shoreline with breathtaking views of white sand and turquoise waters. With a privileged location, five-star luxury, a world-class Spa, tempting dining choices and activities for all ages, The Royal Sands has everything you need for your next Caribbean vacation. Enjoy fine dining, activities and amenities offered by the REFINE All-Inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Otel, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your The Royal Sands Resort & Spa All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Sands Hotel Cancun
- Royal Sands Cancun
- Cancun Royal Sands Resort
- Royal Sands Resort Cancun