The Royal Sands was again a beautiful and accommodating resort in 2013. We visited for the first time in 2012 and loved the experience, and other than some cooler than normal days, 2013 was every bit as good. The villas are large and allow for meal prep and indoor entertainment. The spa provides yoga and zumba classes. The facilities are beautiful But the star of the show is the beach and the waves and the sun... The co-stars are the the staff who are attentive and gracious. The location in the hotel zone allows for walking distance meals at what I would consider 5-star restaurants. This is a prime destination for anyone who wants to experience a luxurious vacation in a top-of-the-line resort. One suggestion is to improve the wi-fi. Although it is provided for no extra charge, the service was spotty even when inside the villas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sands Resort & Spa All Inclusive, one of the best All-Inclusive resorts in the area, sits at the center of Cancun's spectacular Caribbean shoreline with breathtaking views of white sand and turquoise waters. With a privileged location, five-star luxury, a world-class Spa, tempting dining choices and activities for all ages, The Royal Sands has everything you need for your next Caribbean vacation. Enjoy fine dining, activities and amenities offered by the REFINE All-Inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, TravelUp, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Royal Sands Resort & Spa All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Sands Hotel Cancun
- Royal Sands Cancun
- Cancun Royal Sands Resort
- Royal Sands Resort Cancun