First time to this timeshare resort with family of 5, 3 young adult children, mom & dad all-inclusive pkg. It was awesome from start to finish. All employees at this resort should hold there heads high, you all impressed us. The room was spacious for us, mattress in both bedrooms could use to be replaced, seemed worn out to us. All other features of the 2-bedroom ste were great. The frig & mini bar stocked with pop, water & beer. Maid service did a great job for us. The pools were heated which was a big plus. The pool bar & Char Hut was awesome. The Beach waiter service was fantatsic. The beach chairs & papolas were plentiful. The ocean never disappoints, we boggie boarded which was a blast. The spa was a nice touch. The resturant on site LaVeranda was without a doubt supreme service & great food. Surcharge items where worth the extra. Slidelines bar was fun for adults before bed. Captain's Cove(off-site) but included was yummy for a sunset dinner, limited menu. Market on site a plus. Use Thomas Moore Transportation to & from airport, best prices. We prepaid roundtrip transfers for the entire family from GRAY LINE, I highly recommend, stay AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. We prepaid & have a written confirmation from them and when we arrived they wanted more money, said we didn't pay enough. Hotel service read confirmation paperwork and agreed that they should honor our voucher, they called on our behalf and they wouldn't budge. So we made other arrangements to get back to the airport with Thomas Moore at $40.00 one way for six people. GRAY LINE charged $133.00 one way. This is a scam and this company should be put right out of business. It's these type of companies that hurt the tourism industry by profiting off tourists, bad practice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sands Resort & Spa All Inclusive, one of the best All-Inclusive resorts in the area, sits at the center of Cancun's spectacular Caribbean shoreline with breathtaking views of white sand and turquoise waters. With a privileged location, five-star luxury, a world-class Spa, tempting dining choices and activities for all ages, The Royal Sands has everything you need for your next Caribbean vacation. Enjoy fine dining, activities and amenities offered by the REFINE All-Inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TravelUp, Orbitz, Vacatia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Priceline and HRS so you can book your The Royal Sands Resort & Spa All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Sands Hotel Cancun
- Royal Sands Cancun
- Cancun Royal Sands Resort
- Royal Sands Resort Cancun