I have been visiting every February for the past 8 years. The beach is pristine, the grounds clean beyond compare and the staff exceptional in their helpfulness and willingness to go the extra mile. The units look and feel like I am the first guest using them. Personally, I don't want an all inclusive experience, so I am glad not to be required to eat all my meals there. The hotel zone has enough good restaurants and the city of Cancun has fabulous restaurants for all pocket books. Taxi rides are expensive, but the bus is very convenient. If visiting Cancun and opting to stay in the hotel zone, I can't imagine a better place than the Royal Sands.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sands Resort & Spa All Inclusive, one of the best All-Inclusive resorts in the area, sits at the center of Cancun's spectacular Caribbean shoreline with breathtaking views of white sand and turquoise waters. With a privileged location, five-star luxury, a world-class Spa, tempting dining choices and activities for all ages, The Royal Sands has everything you need for your next Caribbean vacation. Enjoy fine dining, activities and amenities offered by the REFINE All-Inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Vacatia, BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, TravelUp, Cancelon, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Royal Sands Resort & Spa All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Sands Hotel Cancun
- Royal Sands Cancun
- Cancun Royal Sands Resort
- Royal Sands Resort Cancun