The resort is not all inclusive, they have extra charge on the bettler thing that they offer, The amenity,is very boring, they have no nightclubs, food is averaje, most things in the buffet seems heated old. they use cheap alcohol for the drinks, if you want good ones, then has to pay extra. Everything closes at 11pm and and has nothing near entertainments, their is no nighclub, I think that there are better all inclusive resort for the valuein the Cancun hotel zone. I'll look for better deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sands Resort & Spa All Inclusive, one of the best All-Inclusive resorts in the area, sits at the center of Cancun's spectacular Caribbean shoreline with breathtaking views of white sand and turquoise waters. With a privileged location, five-star luxury, a world-class Spa, tempting dining choices and activities for all ages, The Royal Sands has everything you need for your next Caribbean vacation. Enjoy fine dining, activities and amenities offered by the REFINE All-Inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, BookIt.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Royal Sands Resort & Spa All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Sands Hotel Cancun
- Royal Sands Cancun
- Cancun Royal Sands Resort
- Royal Sands Resort Cancun