My wife and I returned to the Royal Sands for about our 18th time and once again were impressed. We are member so opted out of the all inclusive option. We thought the food was better than before but thought the service by the pool might be a bit slower because of the increase in all inclusive folks at the resort. We think the all inclusive may even be responsible for the revitalization of the principal restaraunt there. Never the less the place is spectacularly clean and beautiful and the Spa is first rate with special package rates. The weather in February was a little cooler but it warmed up as the week went along and therefore I can still say we have never had a bad time at the Royal Resorts!! See you in July!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sands Resort & Spa All Inclusive, one of the best All-Inclusive resorts in the area, sits at the center of Cancun's spectacular Caribbean shoreline with breathtaking views of white sand and turquoise waters. With a privileged location, five-star luxury, a world-class Spa, tempting dining choices and activities for all ages, The Royal Sands has everything you need for your next Caribbean vacation. Enjoy fine dining, activities and amenities offered by the REFINE All-Inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Vacatia, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Jetsetter, Reservation Counter, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your The Royal Sands Resort & Spa All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Sands Hotel Cancun
- Royal Sands Cancun
- Cancun Royal Sands Resort
- Royal Sands Resort Cancun